• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overeem now smallest he's been since LHW days.

I hate the new VeggieReem.
If he starts using pronouns Pride Never Dies to me.

Need side by side with @BoxerMaurits for comparison.

BoxerMauritis should be a unit of measurement at this point. FLW should be 0.5 BMs. HW would be 1.0 to 1.3 BMs. Overeem looking at 0.8 BMs at this point, but again, need side by side for comparison.

<{UberTS}>

It will now be the official Sherdog standard unit of measure.
1 BM(Boxer Mauritis not bowel movement) = .5 UberTS's

Last edited:
You are right. It´s simple
Yeah it is, a doctor gives you a prescription and you get tested every 3 months to make sure your levels are in a certain range a healthy range.

You don't just get a script and abuse the shit out of it that's not how it works.

Guys cycling are idiots and maybe risking there long term health especially if they are taking oral steroids and multiple compounds instead of just testosterone.

You seem kinda like a snarky prick

Yeah it is, a doctor gives you a prescription and you get tested every 3 months to make sure your levels are in a certain range a healthy range.

You don't just get a script and abuse the shit out of it that's not how it works.

Guys cycling are idiots and maybe risking there long term health especially if they are taking oral steroids and multiple compounds instead of just testosterone.

You seem kinda like a snarky prick
Humm I think you are right. You´ve changed my opinion. After all, everyone is on steroids

Almost as if he was worried about his heart health after so many years of using supplements

I'm sure his heart is fine.

Health consequences of steroids is extremely overblown and exaggerated

My previous account got banned for saying I enjoyed RDA’s destruction of Cerrone (for the title). Mods were bitches back then.

Lol Cerrone-huggers.

BJ penn was protected heavily by the mods as well, obvious abuse.

Guy deflated like a balloon, barely looks 210lbs in that pic.

Need side by side with @BoxerMaurits for comparison.

BoxerMauritis should be a unit of measurement at this point. FLW should be 0.5 BMs. HW would be 1.0 to 1.3 BMs. Overeem looking at 0.8 BMs at this point, but again, need side by side for comparison.

<{UberTS}>

I hate the new VeggieReem.
If he starts using pronouns Pride Never Dies to me.

It will now be the official Sherdog standard unit of measure.
1 BM(Boxer Mauritis not bowel movement) = .5 UberTS's
Here’s the comparison you asked for:cool:

upload_2022-5-14_17-52-30-jpeg.922868

upload_2022-7-20_13-9-4-jpeg.933184

Remember Sherdog in 2011? You'd get banned for "fighter bashing" for merely insinuating that this guy was juicing.

Don't even know if you *can* get banned nowadays. It really was a different time.
Come one no one’s insinuating. People just aren’t dumb lol. No way in hell you think Reem was ever clean.

Overeem is far smarter than I ever thought (assuming he didn't compromise his health to horribly with the years of gear).

Veganism is probably the worst diet he could possibly be on as someone who's sustained so much damage throughout his career.

This. People act like he just stopped PEDs and that's it. He is not eating meat anymore... it's sadly not as healthy a change as many think. Though obviously stopping the PEDs is still good.

Last edited:
Back