• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overeem now smallest he's been since LHW days.

Oris79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy to his right is GLORY Heavyweight champion Tariq Osaro.

F4D0gTKXsAABWZl

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...vereem-has-fans-concerned-for-ex-ufc-hw-star/

giphy.gif

Lets be real, the size he had before wasn't all natty, this is probably closer to his natural body size. I'm not concerned about his physique, the only reason people are thinking negatively is because its such a drastic change. I've heard his interview responding to the criticism, dude is focused on his health now, he's not focused on size and power. This is what real natty looks like.

Remember Sherdog in 2011? You'd get banned for "fighter bashing" for merely insinuating that this guy was juicing.

Don't even know if you *can* get banned nowadays. It really was a different time.
Sometimes things change for the better, sherbro.

The trade off is dope.

Notice he also looks happier than he previously has.

And who gives a fuck? He's still ripped just not a big house anymore.

All versions of Reem have been cool and if this one gets him healthier and in a better place mentally, hats off to him.

Last edited:
Lets be real, the size he had before wasn't all natty, this is probably closer to his natural body size. I'm not concerned about his physique, the only reason people are thinking negatively is because its such a drastic change. I've heard his interview responding to the criticism, dude is focused on his health now, he's not focused on size and power. This is what real natty looks like.
That shows the amount of PEDs he took. Remember, he bulked up in Japan where there was no testing. He doesn't have a frame like Lesnar, who also used PEDs but would still be big without them.

Back