Outsmarting the McGregor vs Khabib hype.

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
During his up coming months, is going to be as if we are walking through some middle eastern bizarre . Endless shiny baubles of gossip and intrigue will be dangled in front of us, to buy our attention and energy. intrigues, shit talking, outrageous remarks, drama et cetera.

I invite everyone to join me and ditch all this hype shit or at least enjoy it responsibly .

I have been sucked in many times in the past , golden hours of productivity , wasted arguing and debating the latest gossip. Not anymore. Because after it all I felt like a sucker.

I will be tuning in to the discussion about one week before the fight happens between McGregor and Khabib. I invite people to do the same and direct your energy to achieving your own personal goals and interacting with your friends

Last edited:
Yeah? Well... you're not a real fan then, TS.

But really, what are you going to be working on?

And here I thought the point of watching MMA and the UFC was to be entertained.

Because one of my goals is to help and serve my fellow man. along with world domination from my hollowed out volcano
tenor.gif

TS don't lie.. you'll watch every second of it.

TS don't lie.. you'll watch every second of it.
I might, but if I don't I will have won. McGregor is the greatest marketer and self promoter on the planet. But if I manage to ignore him , I will have defeated him in this regard. I invite others to try and do the same.

I am anxious to see the betting line, then I will go from there. Can't wait though.

McGregor will never fight Khabib, don't believe in the marketing shit.

I watch the rumours/hype

But don't read too much into it until something is set in stone and it happens

or I'll smoke a blunt and enjoy the coke fueled Mcgregor conferences.

You changed my life thank you.

Because one of my goals is to help and serve my fellow man. along with world domination from my hollowed out volcano
Such a martyr.

Back