Outsmarting the McGregor vs Khabib hype.

A noble cause, but sadly lost on all the hipsters and drama-whores here.

During his up coming months, is going to be as if we are walking through some middle eastern bizarre . Endless shiny baubles of gossip and intrigue will be dangled in front of us, to buy our attention and energy. intrigues, shit talking, outrageous remarks, drama et cetera.

I invite everyone to join me and ditch all this hype shit or at least enjoy it responsibly .

I have been sucked in many times in the past , golden hours of productivity , wasted arguing and debating the latest gossip. Not anymore. Because after it all I felt like a sucker.

I will be tuning in to the discussion about one week before the fight happens between McGregor and Khabib. I invite people to do the same and direct your energy to achieving your own personal goals and interacting with your friends

You're just sad because Conor is going to take Khabib's head off

You are so smart and brave TS. Thank you for your leadership

During his up coming months, is going to be as if we are walking through some middle eastern bizarre . Endless shiny baubles of gossip and intrigue will be dangled in front of us, to buy our attention and energy. intrigues, shit talking, outrageous remarks, drama et cetera.

I invite everyone to join me and ditch all this hype shit or at least enjoy it responsibly .

I have been sucked in many times in the past , golden hours of productivity , wasted arguing and debating the latest gossip. Not anymore. Because after it all I felt like a sucker.

I will be tuning in to the discussion about one week before the fight happens between McGregor and Khabib. I invite people to do the same and direct your energy to achieving your own personal goals and interacting with your friends
<FookIsThatGuy>

Ehhh.. good for you , bud. But the problem isn't really the hype for these events, it was your ability to prioritize.

And here I thought the point of watching MMA and the UFC was to be entertained.

I think you are confused. TMZ and press conferences and snap videos and twitter and click bait articles ARE NOT mma. That’s just promotion and hype. Poor guy you’ve been looking at that stuff this whole time and missing the actual fighting?

A noble cause, but sadly lost on all the hipsters and drama-whores here.

There’s no hipsters on sherdog. It’s mostly fantasy football dropouts and people who do shit like krav ma gah.

TS is smart not to be absorbed by the coming bullshit, but that falls on deaf ears in a place like this.

Back