Movies Out of these The Godfather scenes - Which one is your favorite? (The Finals)

Choose One.

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to these threads.

Baptism Scene, Michael Kills all the heads of the other families

Michael shoots Sollozzo and McCluskey

If you don't want to be tagged, just pm me or let me know on the thread. Thank you.

Please vote.

These are literally 2 best scenes of any GF movie. With the opening Vito scene beibg 3rd. GF 1 was just levels better thsn other 3.

These are literally 2 best scenes of any GF movie. With the opening Vito scene beibg 3rd. GF 1 was just levels better thsn other 3.
There are some amazing scenes in the 2nd one. Especially young Vito Corleone on the rooftops of Little Italy.

And of course this music....

The baptism scene is great but the restaurant scene is cinematic perfection.

Reactions: HHJ
I'm pissed I missed this tourney.

Add me to any movie tourney you do please and thankyou sir

Edit: Okay I didnt miss much, but how dare you omit Clemnza's meatballs

but how dare you omit Clemnza's meatballs
It really sucks that the actor priced himself out of the sequel.

But they subtituted that character with the Frank Pentangeli character yes? Dude was amazing.

There are some amazing scenes in the 2nd one. Especially young Vito Corleone on the rooftops of Little Italy.

And of course this music....

The s ene where he kills the person in Sicily that killed his family was good and the Vito parts I liked. As for scenes imo those 2 sit above rest.

I like watching the redone GF series that goes in order starting with young vito. Then I just turn off after gf1 stuff ends.

The s ene where he kills the person in Sicily that killed his family was good and the Vito parts I liked. As for scenes imo those 2 sit above rest.

I like watching the redone GF series that goes in order starting with young vito. Then I just turn off after gf1 stuff ends.
They really should have not spliced these two together. Should have made two seperate movies. I still like the modern day stuff but i think its hurt by how much better the flashback stuff is.

They really should have not spliced these two together. Should have made two seperate movies. I still like the modern day stuff but i think its hurt by how much better the flashback stuff is.
You have watched version that goes in order? I agree the split was dumb and it should have been 2 movies. The Michael part of gf2 was mostly boring.

You have watched version that goes in order? I agree the split was dumb and it should have been 2 movies. The Michael part of gf2 was mostly boring.
Honest im cool with the Micheal part, its just that it loses alot of impact by stopping it and showing us the glorious Young Vito stuff. Once they start doin that you dont wanna leave it. Cos that stuff dont suffer from being shorter. The Michael stuff does.

Back