• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these serial killers - Which 4 are the scariest killers? (Part Two)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you read “the Ultimate Evil” by Maury Terry? It’s a little too tabloid in many instances, but there’s also some solid information there as well.

I think Maury’s instincts were correct (Berkowitz and the Carr brothers were all almost assuredly in on the killings), but the notion that it was a vast international cult (the Process church) that included other groups like the Manson family is a bit harder to swallow.

Some of the pieces boggle the mind. Maury’s belief that Arlis Perry was killed by this group seemed to have been disproven, but there were signs of Satanism at the crime scene and the guy that killed her (the security guard who discovered the body) had a copy of of Maury’s book next to a suicide note he’d written.

The police corruption in this case runs too deep and too much time has passed for the truth to ever really come out, but I think it’s more likely than not the Carr brothers and Berkowitz were in a Satanic group together, and all of them killed at least once.
I haven't really read anything on it. I'm getting my information from the Netflix documentary that used Maury and his book(s)/articles/writings as a source.

Meh. Ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. I've trained with guys who would turn Kemper's head into a canoe with just their bare hands. I'm sure you have as well.
Yes. I've also worked with monsters who could break 99% of the population in half with very little effort. I used to bounce with a guy who was a legit 7 feet and closer to 400lbs than 300. I watched him pick up a fully grown man and use him as a battering ram to plow through a club. Like a prime Andre.

I haven't really read anything on it. I'm getting my information from the Netflix documentary that used Maury and his book(s)/articles/writings as a source.
It’s a great documentary, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it. The book is just more detailed. I just wish Maury had been more objective. He fell into the same trap a lot of journalists fall into these days. He started with a supposition, and then processed every piece of information through that lens, twisting it and massaging it until it fit his theory.

He did some great work, though.

Ed Kemper
Jack the Ripper
David Berkowitz
Jeffery Dahmer

Of course these choices are mostly through documentaries and movies.

Yes. I've also worked with monsters who could break 99% of the population in half with very little effort. I used to bounce with a guy who was a legit 7 feet and closer to 400lbs than 300. I watched him pick up a fully grown man and use him as a battering ram to plow through a club. Like a prime Andre.

I heard that Andre worked the doors in a Canadian city(I forget which one). Some idiot stabbed him with a pocket knife. They both ended up in the ER. But Andre just needed stiches; he had so much fat and muscle around his gut, the knife didn't penetrate deeply.

The guy who stabbed Andre spent several days in Intensive Care:)

Jeffrey dahmer
John Wayne gacy
Elizabeth bathory
Jack the ripper

Man Albert Fish to me is one of the ultimate go to boogie men.

The nails he had inside himself and all...christ

I live next to the ocean there is like 6 bodies that someone has tossed here the fbi might be investigating a serial killer.

Back