Out of these serial killers - Which 4 are the scariest killers? (Part Two)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with just Ed Kemper. If that man wanted to kill you your only chance would be if you were armed. Monster of a human being.

Aside from Dahmer and a few of the notorious ones Ridgway is up there.
Whats most scary about him is just how pathetic and unscary he looks, and effective he was at getting away with murder.
View attachment 940084
The veritable wolf in sheep's clothing, his slight and utterly normal demeanour and appearance belied the monstrous beast within. This is why he was able to psychologically disarm and kill so many women, and he was married with kids also.

If evil were to take a form in order to best disguise itself, it would look like this.

There were a few times when looking for victims , he had his kid in his truck with him to look harmless.

If you do a part 3

You should look into Roy Norris and Lawrence Bittaker

Also Gary Heidnik is a particularly disturbing.

Along with Ed Gein and Ted Bundy he was part of the real life killers Buffalo Bill was based on.

Not many serial killers have a picture with the first Lady. Jonh Wayne Gacy is a special type of evil

A raging lefty Democrat, of course
Why are we resorting to political hackery outside of the War Room? Ted Bundy was a Republican campaign strategist, delegate and operative. The reason these people do the evil acts they do is psychopathy not political ideology.

david-berkowitz-9209372-1-402-getty-images.jpg

A convicted serial killer, David Berkowitz is believed to have killed six people and wounded seven others. He eluded the police for several months before being captured. He is currently serving six consecutive life sentences in the maximum-security prison, Shawangunk Correctional Facility. He was popularized by the media under the name “Son of Sam.”

andrew-cunanan-10239091-1-402.jpg

Andrew Cunanan was an American spree killer who killed five people, including world-renowned fashion designer Gianni Versace and business tycoon Lee Miglin, during a three-month period. The motive behind the killings remains unknown as he killed himself shortly after the murders. His story has inspired several films and TV series, including the 1998 movie The Versace Murder.

Joseph_DeAngelo_mugshot.jpg

Joseph James DeAngelo is an American serial killer, rapist and burglar who carried out his crimes for many years in 1970s and 1980s and was finally captured by the police in 2018. The former police officer and auto mechanic, who was known by various names like Golden State Killer and Visalia Ransacker, was sentenced to life in prison in 2020.

Q4HAQZ6AVVLI5NYEIAHARJPRCA.jpg

Paul Kenneth Bernardo, also known as The Scarborough Rapist and The Schoolgirl Killer, is a Canadian serial killer and serial rapist.

JacktheRipper1888.jpg

Jack the Ripper was an unidentified serial killer active in the impoverished districts in and around Whitechapel in the East End of London in 1888. In both criminal case files and the contemporary journalistic accounts, the killer was called the Whitechapel Murderer and Leather Apron.

Gary-Ridgway-2DDB3DJ.jpg

Nicknamed “the Green River Killer,” Gary Ridgway is a serial killer convicted of killing 49 women by driving them to remote locations, strangling them, and then disposing of their bodies in the Green River. DNA technology helped the police nab him. He had served in the Vietnam War earlier.

harold-shipman-2.jpg

One of history’s most infamous serial killers, Harold Shipman was a British GP who is believed to have killed over 200 patients before being nabbed by the police. He was ultimately sentenced to life imprisonment for 15 murders but later committed suicide in prison. The case led to grave concerns about powers and the responsibilities of the Britain’s medical community.

mug-shot-of-albert-fish.jpg

Albert Fish was an American cannibal, child rapist, and serial killer. Fish confessed to three murders out of the five murders for which he was suspected. However, he claimed to have victimized about 100 people and boasted of having children in every state. His crimes and the subsequent execution by electric chair were dramatized in the film The Gray Man.

elizabeth-bathory-2aad2w5.jpg

Known as The Blood Countess and Countess Dracula, Elizabeth Báthory was a Hungarian noblewoman who was accused of killing at least 650 young women from 1590 to 1610. She was also accused of cannibalism and bathing in the blood of her victims. She evaded punishment and died in house arrest.

John-Wayne-Gacy-1978.jpg

John Wayne Gacy was a sex offender and a serial killer. He assaulted, raped and murdered at least 33 boys and young men in 1960s and 1970s. He tortured and killed all his victims inside his ranch house near Norridge, a village in Norwood Park. He was given death sentence in March 1980 and was executed in May 1994.

Ed-Gein-1957.jpg

Popularly known as the Butcher of Plainfield, Ed Gein was a murderer and body snatcher. His spine-chilling life insane acts like exhuming corpses and making keepsakes and trophies from their skin and bones, inspired films like The Silence of the Lambs, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, and Psycho.

aileen-wuornos-e1605134586314.jpg

Aileen Carol Wuornos was an American serial killer. In 1989–1990, while engaging in street prostitution along highways in Florida, she shot dead and robbed seven of her male clients.

636087431452622942-AP-BTK-Killer.1.jpg

Dennis Lynn Rader is an American serial killer known as BTK, the BTK Strangler or the BTK Killer. Between 1974 and 1991, he killed ten people in Wichita and Park City, Kansas, and sent taunting letters to police and media outlets describing the details of his crimes.

gettyimages-515120042-1565786703.jpg

Edmund Kemper is a serial killer, rapist and a necrophile. He was charged, convicted and sentenced to eight concurrent life sentences in 1973 for murdering ten people, including his paternal grandparents and mother. Most of his victims were female college students and hitchhikers, whom he lured into his vehicle and then killed them. He later decapitated and violated them.

330px-Pedrolopez-02.jpg

Pedro Alonso López is a Colombian serial killer and child rapist who murdered a minimum of 110 young girls from 1969 to 1980 and claimed to have murdered over 300 victims across Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. Released from a Colombian asylum in 1998, his whereabouts are currently unknown.

richard-chase-lede-1.jpg

Richard Trenton Chase was an American serial killer, cannibal, and necrophile who killed six people in the span of a month in 1977 and 1978 in Sacramento, California. He was nicknamed The Vampire of Sacramento because he drank his victims' blood and cannibalized their remains.

bardella-57eee9205f9b586c35888c4e.jpg

Robert Andrew Berdella Jr. was an American serial killer who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and murdered at least six young men after having forced his victims to endure periods of up to six weeks of captivity. His crimes took place in Kansas City, Missouri, between 1984 and 1987.

latest

Charles "Carl" Panzram was an American serial killer, pederast, arsonist, robber, and burglar. In prison confessions and in his autobiography, Panzram confessed to having committed 21 murders, most of which could not be corroborated. He also confessed to having committed more than 1,000 acts of sodomy on boys and men.

jeffrey-dahmer-2-2000-eb35d2476e1c4d40b246b0fa80a67f67.jpg

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer, also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal or the Milwaukee Monster, was an American serial killer and sex offender who committed the murder and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys between 1978 and 1991.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3423a4bc-fe84-11ea-8eac-e356e4cd0308.jpg

Dennis Andrew Nilsen was a Scottish serial killer and necrophile who murdered at least twelve young men and boys between 1978 and 1983 in London.

Let me know if you don't want to be tagged or be tagged. Thank you.

Please vote.

David Berkowitz
Joseph James DeAngelo
Dennis Rader
Pedro Lopez

As @Starman already alluded to, Berkowitz was part of a crew that committed other murders both inside and outside of the New York area. And the literal sons of Sam (Carr) were part of it. The police and prosecutors in New York kind of covered it up favoring the narrative that Berkowitz was solely responsible for the killings which terrorized the city, and that once he was caught there was nothing to worry about.

DeAngelo was pretty scary because as an active and then former officer while committing his crimes, he had intimate knowledge of how law enforcement operated, which greatly aided him in avoiding being caught until advancements in DNA evidence and the increasing use of people researching their genealogy through DNA ancestry tests led to him finally being caught when he was in his 70s, decades after he committed his crimes.

Also surprised that HH Holmes wasn’t on either list @MXZT

Yeah I totally forgot about that guy, maybe I should do a part 3 after all. We will see.

or do you think people will be ok if I put HH Holmes in the Semi-Finals?

Yeah I totally forgot about that guy, maybe I should do a part 3 after all. We will see.

or do you think people will be ok if I put HH Holmes in the Semi-Finals?
I’d say if you have enough names for a part 3, do that; otherwise, sure, slide ol Holmes on in there.

I see a bunch of weak individuals who probably wouldn't last five minutes of shrimping let alone a light roll. I'd like to see them get cooked for hours in a humid room. They don't even deserve my vote. Also, I forgot how much of a creampuff Gacy is.

Ed Gein is creepy, sure, but I don't know how he's getting this many votes. He only really killed 2 people.

Robert Berdella was another one like them, preying on gay guys looking to rape and torture them over and over again. One of the creepiest things about him was he kept a journal where he'd note down how he'd tortured his victims that day. He also took a bunch of photos of his victims as they were being tortured

*Warning: Disturbing Images of Berdella's victims

berdella-204.jpg

robert-andrew-berdella-kansas-city-butcher-08.jpg

Robert-Berdella-victim.jpg
Dahmer was raping and torturing straight guys.

I'm going to do a part 3, but it's only going to be 10 individuals and you only have two votes.

Here are the people that will be on there.

Charles Ng
Leonard Lake
Ivan Milat
H.H Holmes
David Parker Ray
Tommy Pitera
Rodney Alcala
Roy Norris
Lawrence Bittaker
Gary Heidnek

I need more time to contemplate before I vote , but I’m surprised Kemper isn’t pulling more votes , 6’9 and 300 pounds with an iq of 145

I went with just Ed Kemper. If that man wanted to kill you your only chance would be if you were armed. Monster of a human being.

Meh. Ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. I've trained with guys who would turn Kemper's head into a canoe with just their bare hands. I'm sure you have as well.

Ed Gein is creepy, sure, but I don't know how he's getting this many votes. He only really killed 2 people.

Agreed. Technically not a serial killer, as the official definition is someone who kills at least three people over a period of at least three weeks.

Kemper is the Apex predator of serial killers. Not many turn themselves in because they got bored of not being caught.

His interviews are some of the best I've ever seen and it's obvious his really does have an IQ of 145. You can see why the interviewers liked him so much, its like watching a brilliant psychiatrist analyse their own personality

He'd have full blown conversations with the heads of his victims.

David Berkowitz
Joseph James DeAngelo
Dennis Rader
Pedro Lopez

As @Starman already alluded to, Berkowitz was part of a crew that committed other murders both inside and outside of the New York area. And the literals sons of Sam (Carr) were part of it. The police and prosecutors in New York kind of covered it up favoring the narrative that Berkowitz was solely responsible for the killings which terrorized the city, and that once he was caught there was nothing to worry about.

DeAngelo was pretty scary because as an active and then former officer while committing his crimes, he had intimate knowledge of how law enforcement operated, which greatly aided him in avoiding being caught until advancements in DNA evidence and the increasing use of people researching their genealogy through DNA ancestry tests led to him finally being caught when he was in his 70s, decades after he committed his crimes.
Have you read “the Ultimate Evil” by Maury Terry? It’s a little too tabloid in many instances, but there’s also some solid information there as well.

I think Maury’s instincts were correct (Berkowitz and the Carr brothers were all almost assuredly in on the killings), but the notion that it was a vast international cult (the Process church) that included other groups like the Manson family is a bit harder to swallow.

Some of the pieces boggle the mind. Maury’s belief that Arlis Perry was killed by this group seemed to have been disproven, but there were signs of Satanism at the crime scene and the guy that killed her (the security guard who discovered the body) had a copy of of Maury’s book next to a suicide note he’d written.

The police corruption in this case runs too deep and too much time has passed for the truth to ever really come out, but I think it’s more likely than not the Carr brothers and Berkowitz were in a Satanic group together, and all of them killed at least once.

Back