Out of these MMA photos - Which one is the most iconic? (Finals Overtime)

Which is your #1 pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fedor with the walk off CTE punch

Reactions: HHJ
Was hesitating between Sakuraba and Fedor... went with the GOAT.

RAKUSABA

KUBASARA

BAKUSARA

RABUSAKA

RAKABUSA

KARABUSA

BUKARASA

RAKUBASA

SUKABARA

BAKASURA

TESLA

I was watching that Robbie vs. Rory fight live on PPV and that stare-down was epic AF.

A picture could never do it justice. It helps get into the energy of it if you don't know who wins... and you're watching them have this absolute war when the round ends, but before going to their corners, they both zombie walked toward each other & did that epic AF meat locker stare down.

Both of them spent & beat teh fook up, but both ready to give it their all again next round.

That one gets my vote.

Fedor is my favorite fighter, but I voted for Sakuraba. It was just epic that he was kicking all the Gracies asses in Pride. It was an important moment in MMA history. No BJJ / Gracie Jiu Jitsu dominance anymore.

Same happened in the UFC when kickboxers like Maurice Smith were kicking wrestlers in the face like Coleman, that ended the Wrestling dominance (who took over from BJJ) for a while.

Fedor's ko was also epic but not so relevant fight at the moment. Him high kicking Cro Cop, going toe to toe in the stand up, was much more epic en relevant in MMA history. images.jpeg

Saku. Honestly can’t think of an MMA image more iconic.

I was watching that Robbie vs. Rory fight live on PPV and that stare-down was epic AF.

A picture could never do it justice. It helps get into the energy of it if you don't know who wins... and you're watching them have this absolute war when the round ends, but before going to their corners, they both zombie walked toward each other & did that epic AF meat locker stare down.

Both of them spent & beat teh fook up, but both ready to give it their all again next round.

That one gets my vote.

Yeah the photo doesn't quite do it justice I agree. It needs to be seen in video or GIF format to capture the mouths moving and the walk inward while bloody as fuck. Photo doesn't quite get it.

Lawler is a Top 5 favourite of mine since I began watching MMA so to see that career turnaround like he did and win the strap was a helluva moment for long time fans like myself.

Epic moment in MMA.

"Iconic", well, that's probably like the most famous, known, or significant.

I've been on this site for like 15 years, and out of the four candidates posted I can say with some confidence that Fedor - Arlovski is the most iconic.

Anderson's? Nah, that's out. It's simply not a great photo.

The Sakuraba one is visuably pleasing, interesting in the way Saku takes height.. And old school to add.

Rory - Lawler is just bleed in its essence.

It's between Fedor- Arlovski and Rory-Lawler to me.

Fedor wins.

Agreed on the Anderson one. Ya, it's amazing but it isn't "iconic" in the true sense of the word. For me though, it's Sakuraba as it's old school iconic. But Fedor or Robbie/Rory would be acceptable to me :)

Rory / Lawler but I ain't that old-school.

I remember seeing a profile angle during the fight that was bad ass AsF!

And I'm watch grainy feed on a friend's giant satellite dish because you can't get it on American PPV Old School.

israal-adesanya-dry-hump-video.jpg

I voted saku and fedor is my fav fighter and that knock out cemented his throne as goat hw of the world. Saku’s spirit in that run against the toughest clan in mma history is impossible to match.

Back