• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Out of these MMA fighter nicknames (Tournament) - Which is the best? (Finals O/T)

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are all awesome nick names, but I'm going with Rampage.
Great fighter name - implies violence and mayhem- and was so fitting that it was used by non-mma fans when discussing him, becoming his de facto name. You could say Cro Cop was also Mirko's de facto name, but I'd contend that was because of genuine confusion on his real name rather than people embracing a nick name wholeheartedly.
Axe Murderer is a great one, but he's not being called that on the street. Same with KZ.

I bet there are people that don't know his actual name is Filipovic

For sure. Humans can go from "dumb to numb in 60 seconds"...

good-morning-wake-the-fuck-up.gif

People probably don't even know that he was called/introduced as "The Croation Tiger" back in K-1 to begin with or that he got into politics, etc.

2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif

An educated, funny person once said........

giphy.gif

Really struggling with Cro Cop or The Axe Murderer. I suppose I gotta go with the Axe man.

All the finalists have solid Niks...

Went with Rampage here, though not an easy choice.

Joe the Ho Bag
5 submission losses, 5 submission to strikes losses. Very diverse.
DrHoorT.png

I always thought Ron "H20" Waterman had one of the coolest names
latest

It's so cool as he was a Croation Cop. Sooo fitting of a name.

H20 (waterman) was appropriate as his career just went down the toilet:

200w.gif
Mirko was a commander in Croatia's elite special forces and tactics anti-terrorist unit known as Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit or in Croatian Antiteroristička jedinica Lučko. Only fitting to call him Cro Cop. He should win the poll!

Back