Out of these ladies - Who's the 2 best swing dancers?

Who's the 2 best swing dancers?

• Total voters
It's like a happy tantrum...

Good for them. Wish I were so free-spirited...

Maybe it's the music, but they all look bad. I would say third and the fourth are the most technically sound. The rest of them all look like Elaine

giphy.gif

This girl is much better, as well as with the right music and costume

So this is what they do when we're at work

That was pretty cool. I liked it. I learned that from when I was a teen from this chick who loved the great gatsby era. And showed me the fifties dance. I was kinda gay in that way but it was a great way to meet chicks and then I got into rap dancing and salsa. And I’m terrible dancer.
Ps I’m not gay

New name same gimmick.

Wasn't sure if I should vote for the video I lasted the longest....or vice versa. So 4 and 7.

That was pretty cool. I liked it. I learned that from when I was a teen from this chick who loved the great gatsby era. And showed me the fifties dance. I was kinda gay in that way but it was a great way to meet chicks and then I got into rap dancing and salsa. And I’m terrible dancer.
Ps I’m not gay

I liked it as well. In my younger days I might have poo-pooed this but I know better now. Most of them have some dancing skills and they could easily apply it to learn another form of dancing.

The most important thing about dancing is the attitude and willingness to do it. I'd rather see people try and fail miserably than to stand in the back and act cool. Its more fun that way.

Show swing dancing but replace the music with 80's pop which doesnt have any swing to it?

Broski you're scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel with these poll topics lately....take a time out and regroup. Get a hold of yourself man. ;):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back