Movies Out of these horror films - Which are the 5 best? (Fifth Elimination Bracket)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The story of It Follows didn’t do much for me, but man, that cinematography . . . Sticks with my to this day, years after watching the film. One of the most beautifully shot horrors, imo.

Hoping we will get the old Universal classics included like Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc
I'm hoping for Parasite, Ringu and Dark Water (original J version) Also Cabin Fever, Scarecrows, Dolls, The Funhouse and Black Christmas. But I know MXZT can't include everything of course and appreciate all the hard work that goes into these...

I'll try to add those ones you guys suggested.

Just something about RZ movies I find annoying and his characters annoying. I know he has talent but I never really dig them as much as other people seem to.

I'm not fond of most of his flicks honestly either. I can watch them but easily passed when looking for flicks, particularly horror.

Train to Busan is not only one of the best horror movies, it's one of the best movies out there. I'm guessing a lot of people haven't seen it but it's a really really good movie. I hope Train to Busan makes it out of this round at least.

Train to Busan
The Fly (freaked me out as a kid!)
Child's Play (again....something about a doll come to life that's freaky!)
Final Destination

Train to Busan is not only one of the best horror movies, it's one of the best movies out there. I'm guessing a lot of people haven't seen it but it's a really really good movie. I hope Train to Busan makes it out of this round at least.

Train to Busan
The Fly (freaked me out as a kid!)
Child's Play (again....something about a doll come to life that's freaky!)
Final Destination
Damn you're only missing From Hell and we would match

Voted Autopsy of Jane Doe, 1408, The Fly, Sinister instantly. Immediate picks. Way above everything else on the list.

Since I had 2 more pick I voted Childs Play and Devils Rejects

As always, Train To Busan is a great movie. But wildly overrated

Voted Autopsy of Jane Doe, 1408, The Fly, Sinister instantly. Immediate picks. Way above everything else on the list.

Since I had 2 more pick I voted Childs Play and Devils Rejects

As always, Train To Busan is a great movie. But wildly overrated
Each to their own sir for me Busan is a top 5 best ever zombie movie.

Each to their own sir for me Busan is a top 5 best ever zombie movie.
Indeed to each their own! But top 5 zombie movie is MUCHHHHHHHH easier competition than top 5 horror movie, full send.

It's like ranking a ATG 135 fighter as one of the top 5 best ever in open weight fighting ;)

Sinister scared me.
I liked The Fly but hate Geena Davis so I didn't pick it.
Child's Play is legendary.
1408 was cool. Great ending. One of the few movies where Samuel Jackson doesn't say mutha fucka.
The Babadook started off slow but got good and I loved the ending.
The Birds is a classic.

Back