Movies Out of these horror films - Which are the 3 best? (First Semi-Finals)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Thing is my favorite; great combination of suspense and horror. It holds my attention throughout and has a great ending.

The Shining kind of elevated horror with a more artistic take and is a classic haunted place story. Great performances too.

Halloween is the greatest slasher film and really got the genre growing spawning tons of copycats. Michael Myers is an iconic character.

It’s gotten tough to narrow it down now, leaving out classic and influential movies like Alien (maybe too sci-fi), The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Poltergeist, and Psycho doesn’t feel great.

iu

The Thing is my favorite; great combination of suspense and horror. It holds my attention throughout and has a great ending.

The Shining kind of elevated horror with a more artistic take and is a classic haunted place story. Great performances too.

Halloween is the greatest slasher film and really got the genre growing spawning tons of copycats. Michael Myers is an iconic character.

It’s gotten tough to narrow it down now, leaving out classic and influential movies like Alien (maybe too sci-fi), The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Poltergeist, and Psycho doesn’t feel great.
I feel your pain

Alien
Halloween
Psycho

Alien and Halloween are locks. Anyone who doesn’t include those two on their list should be broken on the wheel.

Brutal bracket.

Alien
The thing.

Im fine with either winning, although I think Alien is the better film by just a little bit.

Back