Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 5 funniest? (Twelfth Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mickey Rooney should win just because of his role in NATM

Artie Lange should get second for his stand up and making people care about the Stern Show again for a bit.

Last edited:
You're welcome. ;)

If I could give you my monthly like allowance I would mate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Throwback vibes :D

Enjoyed the shit out of that, thanks

AND I loved me a bit of ol Takanori, if I ever go t the Hague I'll buy you a beer.

I could see how the humour and daftness wouldn't travel well but the fact that Rik Mayall (so should Ade) is on this poll speaks volumes. My first wife was Texan, her and her friends went as The Young Ones in some school thing as kids. Got mates in Italy, huge fans. You're Dutch right? International legend of his time, loved the guys work. Top bloke.

Dave Attell and Joey Diaz are BY FAR the two funniest guys in this entire bracket and one or both may be eliminated.

Also, mixing "actors" with "comedians" is rough because it becomes a popularity contest. There are pure comedians in these brackets being ousted in favor of actors that don't have 1/10th the comedic chops of actual comedians. Its a weird comparison to put actors against comedians.
Jim Carrey movies are funnier than 99% of comedians. It’s relevant

Stiller - goddammit
Chevy - asshole though
Astin - come on. Epic career
Fox - unarguable
Conway - legend

like it or not Reynolds has a shot here. Always sunny guy could make it too

Yea, ok. That's like saying watching putt-putt is better than watching Tiger Woods.
With putt putt being the stand up comedy I assume. And he's right. While my votes have all gone to comedians thus far, early Jim Carey movies are significantly funnier than 99.9% of stand up sets.

Let's just give the title to Norm already, nobody should beat him.

Back