Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 5 funniest? (Twelfth Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave attell is the best stand up and was hilarious on insomniac but Rob from always sunny in Philadelphia is a genius tv show writer you can notice how good his writing really was on the always sunny podcast.

If I could give you my monthly like allowance I would mate <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Throwback vibes :D

Enjoyed the shit out of that, thanks

AND I loved me a bit of ol Takanori, if I ever go t the Hague I'll buy you a beer.

I could see how the humour and daftness wouldn't travel well but the fact that Rik Mayall (so should Ade) is on this poll speaks volumes. My first wife was Texan, her and her friends went as The Young Ones in some school thing as kids. Got mates in Italy, huge fans. You're Dutch right? International legend of his time, loved the guys work. Top bloke.
Yeah, I'm Dutch and he is VERY popular over here. From The Young Ones, to his work on Blackadder (Lord Flashheart, OMG), Bottom of course. Guest House Paradiso is my favourite comedy film. Yeah, an absolute legend, he and Ade are/ were just comedy gold.

Yeah, I'm Dutch and he is VERY popular over here. From The Young Ones, to his work on Blackadder (Lord Flashheart, OMG), Bottom of course. Guest House Paradiso is my favourite comedy film. Yeah, an absolute legend, he and Ade are/ were just comedy gold.
Nice one bro, next time I come to the Netherlands we're having a beer.

I take it you've seen this?

I think British comedy is criminally underrated in the US. Stuff like Father Ted, or The Royle Family, it's just head and shoulders above almost all US comedy. One Foot in the Grave is my personal GOAT sitcom. It's so incredibly dark, and absurd, but so relatable.

I'll hold you to that!

Are you familiar with The League of Gentlemen? They took absurdist black comedy to a whole new level.
100% mate :)

Yes I am, Papa Lazurus (I think?) hell of character :D Great series that, definitely agree, dark and weird to a whole new level. Ever seen The Mighty Boosh? Took weird and surreal to a whole new level.

100% mate :)

Yes I am, Papa Lazurus (I think?) hell of character :D Great series that, definitely agree, dark and weird to a whole new level. Ever seen The Mighty Boosh? Took weird and surreal to a whole new level.
Papa Lazarou, yeah. I love the "What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here!", use it whenever I can, as an inside joke.

Of course, Noel Fielding, another genius, not mentioned, nor known in the States, such a shame. Loved him on 8 Out Of 10 Does Countdown as well, love that entire show tbh. That poem by Joe Wilkinson is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Papa Lazarou, yeah. I love the "What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here!", use it whenever I can, as an inside joke.

Of course, Noel Fielding, another genius, not mentioned, nor known in the States, such a shame. Loved him on 8 Out Of 10 Does Countdown as well, love that entire show tbh. That poem by Joe Wilkinson is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

You my friend are a man of taste. Very similar opinions on comedy obviously. Have a good one mate, I'm tired, drunk and high, another time dude.

Michael J Fox made it

while Bill Burr and Jeff Ross didn't

So confruse..

Back