Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 5 funniest? (Ninth Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Norm! finally the true GOAT comedian appears. Good to see him getting some love. He should really win the whole thing.

Seinfeld gets a bad rap nowadays "whats the deal with airplane food" is too easy to make fun of. But he's funny. He just has a different brand of comedy and nowadays people love dark and edgy.

Felt bad leaving Eugene Levy off the list. I don't even watch Schitt's Creek. But dude has played the same character for 40 years so well, they had to make a gay version to keep up.

I think much of this is tinted by recency bias, or call it generational.
Peter Sellers could be subtly funny with little glances and expressions or just over the top with prat falls. Great.
Billy Crystal had some great movies and I laughed. What more do you want?
Jerry Seinfeld his show was can't miss when it was new and ruled syndication with quirkiness.
Redd Foxx was a very funny, cantankerous old dude
And of course Norm Macdonald
It seemed like I should have included George Burns and I may still edit to include Bob Hope.

Moe Howard / Peter Sellers / Steve Buscemi / Damon Wayans / Jerry Seinfeld

fuck-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Norm and his friend Jaques De Gatineau
Jim Jeffries
Billy Crystal
Seinfeld
Dana Carvey

Great bracket!

Foxx and Macdonald are the only funny people on that list
Damon too, missed him on the initial read

A little tougher this round. Didn’t vote for anybody I genuinely love but just great careers. I do love George burns though

Back