Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 5 funniest? (Eighth Elimination Bracket)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First Elimination Bracket
Second Elimination Bracket
Third Elimination Bracket
Fourth Elimination Bracket
Fifth Elimination Bracket
Sixth Elimination Bracket
Seventh Elimination Bracket

My choices are:

Mike Myers
Bill Hader
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Seth Rogen
Andy Kaufman

Let me know on here or DM me if you don't want to be tagged or want to be tagged.

Please vote, thank you.

@paddan @TheNinja @Doomer @TCE @Piperrr @ASUThermo @Chesten_Hesten @dc007 @ThinkGreen @Axefan4life @xHeadx @pv3Hpv3p @JinKazama @Screwtape @2DUM2TAP @aldeniro78 @Fedorgasm @Starck @Anialater @TheRash @shunyata @Cyrano200 @wigglestick @cowboyjunkie @empsim @raty tat tat @I Am Legion @offshore33 @ripsta619 @Jackie Blue @THE MARTIAN @Mesos @Swiftie @Digital Fire @Shonuffbrad @Trill850 @rustledjimjams @SL1200 @wendelbudwhite @dindonker @Korben @Amerikuracana @ThinkGreen @Sleestaxk
@KnightTemplar @Ares Black @Zookeeper Gabe @Proud American @Askren’s chin @Excelsior @bubbleboyjones @Brandon Wilson @marioh @SammyPops @BB in Crazy!!!! @method115 @Virginiatechmic @Simian Raticus @Adamant @Dark One @sanfranpsycho @Lebnof @Ablis89 @FortieSicks @IloveTHIS @Vigorelli @steeldragon @Dr Curtis Love @HUGHPHUG @MilesAbove @moreorless87 @Randlewand @Uncle J @dindonker @SKYNET @CHUTE_BOXE78 @IndyCovaHart @Magooglie @BARNUM @Hanz_Blitz @Satanical Eve @D3THRONED @bosox32 @danny23 @ManCityFC9 @PajamaSnugz
@sleepwalk @Krimzon @MusterX @SuperHoss @Rob Battisti @Big Tuppy Hole @Ralph Wiggum @lifelessheap @tdluxon @newcastleman @Kryptt @elreece @ssBaldy @Noveltymortar @Streeter @LetThemBleed @Dr brakestick @MuayThaiSteve79 @tank666 @jerzey devil @Oeshon @Rizzo @stanlee @BayAreaGuy @mmamxfan @ctm @Spiffy @Morning Star @Mohawk Mauler @Tyrannosaurus rex @Rozko @Senzo Tanaka @Steve-French @Superbad @the ambush @Badger67 @Rygu @Sano @i420KrYpT @EnthusiastCultivator @Heisenboom @Shoden @El Che @ChickenBrother @Shaungotti @genecop @Mikeydontgiva @Papachulu @SheetsMMAfan @Zen
@Champagne @Natural Order @esotamoc @Plissken @Gomi1977 @HeLLMuTT @horc00 @Talent @Uncommon Valor @AlphaBetaShark @Bobby 3 Sticks
@scorpipede @ineverpost @Grassshoppa @aus101 @97talon @gentlemanjack @Ezekiel 25:17 @mommysboi420 @Anung Un Rama @Newtieg @mmascene @Papasmurf45619 @dildos @xMsBarnez @Prutfis @tangata motu'a
@Osiris007 @benebox @Dillydilly @Damien Karras @FIGHTING TALK @SaiWa @Prologue
@Jesus H. Sherdog @qw3rty @Highway99 @Trotsky @Krixes @DM1982 @GolovKing @Enrico Palazzo @bowened @Aegon Spengler @90 50 @SiKnSiN @RollSonnenRoll @tobiaswins @Tol
@mesanch86 @DiarrheaPerlmans @Poser Caust @UncleJosh @ALAN PARTRIDGE
@Tone505 @TJ Dillashank @Nathan LaMontagne @jx820 @mike1226 @Philadelphia Collins @cmw43 @MRDOG @MeatWagon06 @RoxyBird @Nimrod @armbarforhire @paperclip101 @Thrawn33 @AZZA B @NewJerseyNick @ICHEERTHEBULL @Buddy Revell @Luminosity @Kaybee @Wolf Hawkfield @Tone C @Revolver @Chad The Limey @KotaroTheWolf @Andrey Kamensky @FinalFight @zuffazombee @heloder @4daLuLZ @XmarkX @JonnyBonesPharmacist @Livingenergy @J0N0 @M4rk @Canned Tuna @BisexualMMA @Dr Stoppage @ZeroGravity @William Huggins @Zero-Zen @Carvaso @Bonos @llperez22 @TheSauce @k1ngjester @Badoldman @scorpiorising @bigkick @superking @swarrrm @UberKneeOf209 @Squall Leonhart @Hellowhosthat @Mr. Fixit @deviake @Shroud of turinabol @EJRMAN513 @SwamiLeoni @lostdog000 @hohner @Mr. Shickadance @hwm52806 @Goon Dog @Omegaboy13 @Washkev @cheesus @eighterumg5 @CrimsonFan @Hitmandn @freakroor @Zanderlini @BUDDYLOVETT @chickenluver @Vergilius @bobgeese @WaylonMercy5150 @GergreG @Vegeta @BFoe @BadJuJu707 @TestosterOWN @Spounman @Xuh @eworden78 @ookii @Shael @Ultra O’Dia @DooHoChoi
@Rvd Slmr @weaselkenievil @Skarr @jericksen5 @houjebek @Fork @Reign Supreme @SilvaLegacy
@Texan6533 @the muntjac @ThereIsNoSpoon @Nightgunner05 @ModernMatt @struckus @GIBLERTBAPTISTA @DamianK1 @MIKOM @cooks1 @Jballer @The J0ker @Shogun515 @deucesarewild
@dbo @muvand103 @djacobox372 @TapIt @phightens19 @Adrian Anis @Pork Mahogis @Supasalta3000 @Escabar @ChuckSteak @Farnciskoos @Trainspotter @jan230 @quadrunner @Corona @bufetadanacara @JoeyJoeJoeJr @TheWobbler @FadeLess @VitorReem
@Sushi Fitness @Pankratios @Kraysla @RemyR @fungi @Big Diesel Daddy
@fourtyounce48 @phoenixikki @-sin- @Heavy Hands @Cerberus87 @ThulsaDooom
@Misanthropist @Captain Sausage @yamahacrasher @Halge @JackWhite @Cuttyrock @National Acrobat @PG29 red0 Jr @HeffDoesWant @ThaiSexPills @Wololo
@HaggardSky @Rawex @BlankaPresident @mangokush @websurfer @MoparOrNoCar
@Ripp0ntare @CZMuayThai11 @Bargey @Fijeeto @Candy Routure @oliviamung @BenderIsGreat @Dee Cups @All In The Game @Ali Tanveer @spamking
@Diet Butcher @HardBoiled @SalvadorAllende @Karl_Hungus @TonOdanK @landon
@ahme4 @Ghost Boner @Two Crows @Destroyer Angel @milkmandanl @Shadiata
@The Hash Slinging Slasher @itrainufcbro @Preston Jarrett @elZZup
@Grappling_With_My_Gnomies @Fake Doctor @jimjamjammer @Yerrowblickroad
@2fast2see @AbominableJoman @RichardHarrow @easy cube @templewarrior @Huckleberry McRib
@Five Fingered Fresh Fist @new_mexico1 @LSXMMA @SilentFate @SherdogsMVP
@StonedLemur @hex @liner @ramsiN @Phlogiston @Winston Wolf @cincymma79 @stants.exe
@The Good The Bad The HBK @Bia @GirthBrooks @I Eat Cabbage & Potatoes @johnnystone
@GODZILLA213 @volodya @Speedy1 @Vapezilla @Oregonmma @Be the ball @koquerelle
@the gorilla @RooseTrollton @Gundarmyx @Rastas @MastiffMike @RayA @Motleysubs @west42
@Viking_Hammer @Brutus....... @burningspear
2db795709e0e028b294886587a9133bd.jpg

Voted

Sure, they'd all have gotten some votes (generally from older non-Americans) but not be in contention. Most of these guys are legends in the UK, on a par with Benny Hill, but didn't find great fame in the US. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Rik Mayall though, as he starred as the title character in a Hollywood movie from the 90s (Drop Dead Fred) alongside the likes of Carrie Fisher and Bridget Fonda. Not a very good movie as I recall.

Wow really? Says a lot about me and my lack of awareness of these people. lol

As for Rik Mayall, yeah I've never heard of him sorry to say. I looked at his face on google and it doesn't ring a bell in terms of recognizing his face unfortunately.

Mike Myers
Andy Kaufman
John Lithgow
Christopher Walken
Louis C.K.

I had a tough time with the 5th pick. After much deliberation, I went with Mike Myers.
Great list, nice to see John Lithgow get some love.

How have 8 people voted for Colbert? The only thing funny about him is being included on this list.

Mike Myers
Bill Hader
Charlie Day
Andy Kaufman
John Belushi

Great list, nice to see John Lithgow get some love.

How have 8 people voted for Colbert? The only thing funny about him is being included on this list.
Thanks. I'm mostly voting on overall body of work rather than just being funny. Lithgow is very well rounded and I especially enjoyed him on Dexter.

With regard to Colbert, maybe it's a generational thing, or just a matter of what you've seen from him. To a lot of people my age (let's say people who were in their 20s in the 2000s), many of us were fans of his and he built up a bunch of goodwill with his Comedy Central work on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Strangers with Candy. Now if you're younger or older than me, maybe you just know him from his lame CBS show after he sold out and built up an estimated $75 million net worth making $15 million a year on the show alone. So if that's all you know about him, understood. But if you're familiar with his full body of work, there are some gems there.

Thanks. I'm mostly voting on overall body of work rather than just being funny. Lithgow is very well rounded and I especially enjoyed him on Dexter.

With regard to Colbert, maybe it's a generational thing, or just a matter of what you've seen from him. To a lot of people my age (let's say people who were in their 20s in the 2000s), many of us were fans of his and he built up a bunch of goodwill with his Comedy Central work on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Strangers with Candy. Now if you're younger or older than me, maybe you just know him from his lame CBS show after he sold out and built up an estimated $75 million net worth making $15 million a year on the show alone. So if that's all you know about him, understood. But if you're familiar with his full body of work, there are some gems there.
Maybe you’re right RE: Colbert, because even though you and I are similar ages by the sound of it, I didn’t really encounter his work until the past decade.

Any of his better work specifically worth looking at that you feel like recommending?

What he did many could not. He was so expressive, like a perverted Charlie Chaplin.
Would not call him perverted, cheeky more like. He seemed attracted to adult hot ladies.
Also that cunt Thatcher deserves piss on her grave for banning him from TV.

Andy Kaufman- bizarre genius

Tina Fey- can't think of a single thing she's written that I didn't like

Jackie Gleason- The Legend

Conan O'Brien- Marge vs The Monorail alone gets him top honors

John Belushi- fearless and furious

So standup is the only way you can be a comedian? Ever heard of a comedic actor? Vince Vaughn, Danny McBride, Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller are a few I can think of off the top of my head that didn't do stand up or did such an insignificant amount that there's nothing out there.
Who.?

I mean, there's something to be said for giving a good comedic performance. Timing and all that.

Eric Stoltz is a fantastic actor but he wasn't able to pull off being funny in back to the future so they replaced him with Michael J Fox to shake things up.

I thought they got rid of Eric because of creative differences, he's vision of Marty wasn't what the director was going for..

Eric had a more Emo version for Marty..

Back