Out of these comedians/funny famous people - Who are the 4 funniest? (First Quarter-Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew Dice Clay / Dan Aykroyd / Weird Al Yankovic / Chevy Chase

9j7.gif

Eddie Murphy has been riding the coattails of 1, maybe 2 comedy specials for 40 years. I couldn't pick him over Norm or Larry David who have been hilarious for decades.

absolute nonsense. His movies from the 80s are GOAT tier and his overall filmography easily makes him one the funniest comedians ever.

Eddie Murphy is the GOAT and I suspect he wins it all. Reily, David and Chase.
Can't see how he's the goat. However he may of had the goat 8 year run in the 80s. When you factor in his last 30 years hes not in same league as Carlin,Robin, or Pryor

Can't see how he's the goat. However he may of had the goat 8 year run in the 80s. When you factor in his last 30 years hes not in same league as Carlin,Robin, or Pryor
His movie work blows all but Robin away, and Robin more for his serious roles, not comedy. Stand up is a matter of taste, I prefer Carlin but he never really branched out like Eddie did. Trading Places, 48 Hrs, Beverly Hills Cop, The Nutty Professor, Coming to America, Bowfinger, Norbit---those other guys can not top that. Not to mention his voice work in Shrek and Mulan....

His movie work blows all but Robin away, and Robin more for his serious roles, not comedy. Stand up is a matter of taste, I prefer Carlin but he never really branched out like Eddie did. Trading Places, 48 Hrs, Beverly Hills Cop, The Nutty Professor, Coming to America, Bowfinger, Norbit---those other guys can not top that. Not to mention his voice work in Shrek and Mulan....
Honestly while I love 80s Eddie he is not even in same area code as Robin Wiiams as an actor tho there stand up career is pretty even though Robin's lasted longer there. I think in stsnd up Pryor n Carlin blow Eddie away. My comedic goat if you factor in Stsnd up and Movies is Robin Williams by a decent margin

Back