• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these albums - Which one the best? (Finals Triple O/T)

What's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one's not even close. I think MJ is overrated, but Thriller destroys Pink Floyd. As a side note, I sometimes like to change MJ lyrics into something about touching little boys (even though I don't think he did it). For ex: The Girl Is Mine into The Little Boy Is Mine.

Michael Jackson - 'Thriller'

michael-jackson-thriller.gif

Is there a 90s album better than Nirvana Nevermind?
As much as I love Nirvana and Nevermind, even within the grunge genre, I’d rate Dirt by Alice In Chains higher. But this is subjective of course. Nothing wrong with rating one higher than the other. Anyway, I love Thriller but voted for The Dark Side of the Moon.

As much as I love Nirvana and Nevermind, even within the grunge genre, I’d rate Dirt by Alice In Chains higher. But this is subjective of course. Nothing wrong with rating one higher than the other. Anyway, I love Thriller but voted for The Dark Side of the Moon.

AiC was the best musically from that scene. Soundgarden #2...commercially though Nirvana and PJ grabbed more fans

I'm still surprised The Beatles didn't do better. Honorary mention to Metallica the only band with 3 albums in the top 30.

Led Zeppelin has 3 as well. Congrats to both. Show how much quality of music they've been releasing in their legendary careers.
Pink Floyd has 3 also, all in the top 15
Wish you were here at #12
The wall at #6
And DSOTM at 1 or 2

Edit- someone pointed already....
<{ByeHomer}>

Pink Floyd has 3 also, all in the top 15
Wish you were here at #12
The wall at #6
And DSOTM at 1 or 2

Edit- someone pointed already....
<{ByeHomer}>
No MXZT noticed Zeppellin had 3 in top 30 didn't mention Floyd although sure he realised. FFS I'm blind. OK honorary mention to Metallica AND Zeppellin AND Floyd who all had 3 albums in top 30.

I think you’d be surprised.

This one's not even close. I think MJ is overrated, but Thriller destroys Pink Floyd. As a side note, I sometimes like to change MJ lyrics into something about touching little boys (even though I don't think he did it). For ex: The Girl Is Mine into The Little Boy Is Mine.

Back