• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these albums - Which one the best? (Finals Triple O/T)

What's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I love Nirvana and Nevermind, even within the grunge genre, I’d rate Dirt by Alice In Chains higher. But this is subjective of course. Nothing wrong with rating one higher than the other. Anyway, I love Thriller but voted for The Dark Side of the Moon.

Fair enough my friend.

He is the King of Pop. There is none higher. Child Pedo’s should call him sire………….
Little boys can sleep with him* and that's how it is. And that's how he likes and that's his biz.

*It's all very charming. Giving kids wine and sleeping in the same bed with them.

I think I'm going to end this when it's tied. Both deserve to win.
That's a Dana White move, next you'll order a rematch. In fact if it is a tie there would only be one fair solution. Start the tournament all over again.

Last edited:
That's a Dana Whitr move, next you'll order a rematch. In fact if it is a tie there would only be one fair solution. Start the tournament all over again.
Which means all my hard work would have been wasted.

Is there a 90s album better than Nirvana Nevermind?

Undertow and Aenima come to mind. But I'm a bit biased seeing as TOOL is my favorite band, and I was never that high on Nirvana (I think Foo Fighters are actually better than Nirvana ever was as well).

It's completely understandable that musical preferences can be subjective, and people often have strong opinions about their favorite bands. TOOL is known for its intricate and progressive music, with albums like "Undertow" and "Ænima" receiving critical acclaim for their unique sound and thought-provoking lyrics.

Thriller.

IMHO, it is the superior overall album, independent of personal musical taste (and setting aside MJ's problematic 'legacy' outside of music).

What album should have won in your opinion?

Not sure but i think my last votes were for prince and master of uppets, REM and public enemy i voted for too

Back