• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of these albums - Which are the 5 best? (Fourth Quarter-Finals)

What's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pearl Jam
Oasis
Beatles
ACDC
RHCP
Wanted to include Sabbath, M and Metallica as well but what can you do.

Last edited:
These Album Elimination threads you have been doing @MXZT are not only great but also wants me to get a Record player and start collecting Albums again something I haven't done in years.

That's awesome my friend.

Sgt Peppers - I had to, I had skipped the Beatles in earlier rounds waiting for this album.
London Calling - I'm surprised at how few votes it is getting. I feel like the t-shirt is more popular these days.
Moving Pictures - Very skilled musicians and Tom Sawer + Red Barchetta are just awesome.
Back in Black - Iconic. Google "Orchestra plays..." and it's still awesome.
Ten - peak grunge, anthems for several years.
It was very hard to pass up Metallica, Pink Floyd, Green Day, Chili Peppers, and Oasis. And even though they are lower on my personal ratings Black Sabbath, Eminem, Led Zepplin, and Public Enemy are obviously very strong contenders. This was the hardest one so far.

Sgt Peppers - I had to, I had skipped the Beatles in earlier rounds waiting for this album.
London Calling - I'm surprised at how few votes it is getting. I feel like the t-shirt is more popular these days.
Moving Pictures - Very skilled musicians and Tom Sawer + Red Barchetta are just awesome.
Back in Black - Iconic. Google "Orchestra plays..." and it's still awesome.
Ten - peak grunge, anthems for several years.
It was very hard to pass up Metallica, Pink Floyd, Green Day, Chili Peppers, and Oasis. And even though they are lower on my personal ratings Black Sabbath, Eminem, Led Zepplin, and Public Enemy are obviously very strong contenders. This was the hardest one so far.

Very nice break down.

Ten is a game changer.
Physical Graffiti is a GOAT
Back in Black is a GOAT
Black Album really because the greatest reliever of all time walked out to Sandman. Mariano!
Sgt Pepper is a classic

I know these last few years Vinyl has been selling more, as well as CDs from what I understand, but if they could knock prices of them I wonder how much higher they can go.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
AC/DC - Back in Black
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Neil Young - Harvest

Hard leaving out the Black Album, Californication and many more. But it'll only get harder from here...

Back