Out of MT's arsenal, what's your favorite/best?

Well I don't think many gyms like people using elbows in sparring incase people with fights coming up get bad cuts.

I'd be pissed off if I had to pull out of a fight because some one purposely cut me in training with an elbow

The techniques I use most from Thai is knees in the clinch.

Well I don't think many gyms like people using elbows in sparring incase people with fights coming up get bad cuts.

I'd be pissed off if I had to pull out of a fight because some one purposely cut me in training with an elbow

Huh, most of the guys at my gym do it. Not at anywhere near full power, obviously, but I figured that was normal.

cross rear leg kick to hop front kick is def my fav becase im southpaw

I've found that I have quite a bit of success with throwing a superman punch and then grabbing a thai plum. I also love the way a good teep feels, when they're coming in and you knock the wind out of them/ catch them off balance

Yeah... is that unusual?

yeah.... that's just my opinion but if you're new to muay thai you should focus on other basic technique instead of trying to land a spinning back elbow

Low kick. Make kicking the heavy bag one of your beloved activities and you'll be devastating.

My secret modification of the flying knee to the head, the superman punch, the cross kick.

I'm just beginning, but I really like the left kick to the body or outer leg kick. I think with practice I could get half decent in the clinch

My most functional strike involves using the rear leg for a low kick. However nothing feels better than landing a flush head kick.

Back