Out of competition drugs tests

matt35750

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If out of competition drugs tests don't get you punished when you test positive, why do they even bother doing out of competition drugs tests?

Idk, but what i don't understand is how the hell cocaine not a ped...

Haven't people got suspended for out of competition drug testing finding weed?

I don't think by the AC. I don't even think the UFC has done anything either. Most examples people are going to spit out are from post-fight tests

Cause it doesn't enhance your performance.

Sarcasm?

Cuz in a sport where speed and endurance are king its a bit of a wonder drug. Only thing worse/better/stronger would be adderall or the like. In a fight or in the gym it will make you literally run faster and jump higher.

So if the commission only suspends people for steroids in out of competition drugs tests, why did they bother even testing for cocaine?

So if the commission only suspends people for steroids in out of competition drugs tests, why did they bother even testing for cocaine?

They weren't supposed to.

So if out of competition testing doesn't really matter that much how come wanderlia silva ran out the back door when they wanted to test him and then he got banned for life for it? He was taking diuretics at the time which would not be performance enhancing out of competition, only during the final pre fight weight cut.

Sarcasm?

Cuz in a sport where speed and endurance are king its a bit of a wonder drug. Only thing worse/better/stronger would be adderall or the like. In a fight or in the gym it will make you literally run faster and jump higher.

Tell that to Len Bias

the test wasn't supposed to screen for cocaine because it is not a PED. the whole scandal should have been a non-event--the NSAC shouldn't have allowed the information out at all.

the test wasn't supposed to screen for cocaine because it is not a PED. the whole scandal should have been a non-event--the NSAC shouldn't have allowed the information out at all.

I disagree, the public should know if a UFC champion is a coke head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back