Otto von Bismarck

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't where to put this topic. He's like a Warberry topic, so I'll just post his quotes.

On America:

There is a Providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children and the United States of America.

On Russia:

The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia.

Etc:

Nostradamus shit:

hqdefault.jpg

This guy was bawse AF.

Sounds like a smart dude. What did he think about tipping?

Rothschilds? Wow he is a tin foiler who only watches infowars and probably an anti-Semite too

Rothschilds? Wow he is a tin foiler who only watches infowars and probably an anti-Semite too

What makes you say that?

No civilization other than that which is Christian, is worth seeking or possessing.

How come he did not have his own Holocaust? He was in same position as Hitler. And probably better military strategist. I am not saying he should have but just because . . . . .

How come he did not have his own Holocaust? He was in same position as Hitler. And probably better military strategist. I am not saying he should have but just because . . . . .
<JerryWWF>\

Guy was ultraconservative. They don't have that kind of shit in their agenda. Openly. Maybe.

He looks a little like the diabeetus guy

download (42).jpg

<JerryWWF>\

Guy was ultraconservative. They don't have that kind of shit in their agenda. Openly. Maybe.

Bismarck was a politician not a madman. He set limited, achievable goals. He wanted Europe at peace with Germany as it's dominant force. He achieved that. Murdering thousands or millions of people out of insane hatred wouldn't have made sense to him. He would have considered it stupid, immoral/unchristian. Your quotes are fascinating and I had no idea he said that stuff, btw

Great thread!

Otto von Bismarck was brilliant and is one of the architects of the modern world. Bismarck essentially created Germany, and with it, the well studied issue in IR political science of the German Problem - a unified German, due to it's size, geography and strength of its industry will always come to dominate Europe.

The systems that von Bismarck created or was instrumental in codifying spread throughout the world. The education and legal systems of much of the world and particularly East Asia are based on Bismarck's ideals. If Germany had stuck with the plans for the future as Bismarck had outlined, there would never have been a WWI (as it happened), thus no WWII and Hitler.

Bismarck is the most influential German in history, right under Hitler.

Great thread!

Otto von Bismarck was brilliant and is one of the architects of the modern world. Bismarck essentially created Germany, and with it, the well studied issue in IR political science of the German Problem - a unified German, due to it's size, geography and strength of its industry will always come to dominate Europe.

The systems that von Bismarck created or was instrumental in codifying spread throughout the world. The education and legal systems of much of the world and particularly East Asia are based on Bismarck's ideals. If Germany had stuck with the plans for the future as Bismarck had outlined, there would never have been a WWI (as it happened), thus no WWII and Hitler.

Bismarck is the most influential German in history, right under Hitler.
I would put Falco slightly ahead of Hitler. Both are Austrians, but still.

Back