OTC diet pills/fat burner

Come on man, really? Prescription stuff for a little will power? Get a food scale, figure out your caloric & macronutrient needs and eat the right stuff in the right amounts. When you're done, stop eating. Try intermittent fasting if you want. Or check out Lyle McDonald's page for other diet methods & info. You could also search for Robb Wolf or Mark's Daily Apple for more nutrition info. Don't be afraid of putting a fraction as much effort into your diet as you say you put into your training.

I think we both know, based off what the guy has said, there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell he is going to follow something that is as complicated yet perfectly laid out as one of Lyle's diets.

I think we both know, based off what the guy has said, there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell he is going to follow something that is as complicated yet perfectly laid out as one of Lyle's diets.

Good point, I guess I was trying to give more credit than deserved, the next point proves your point though

i just have a BIG ass appetite and a BIG ass belly.......

Fine, instead of putting any effort into your nutrition, listen to the pill & powder peddlers & spend a quarter of your income on their magic blends. When that doesn't work, you can increase the dosage again & again until you finally give up, blaming genetics for the fact that you can't man the fuck up & show a little restraint. Good luck

So much broscience and pillpopping ***goteers in here. I have weighted 57 Kilo, gone up to 86 kilo and now I'm at 75Kg. And I need to drop to 64 for future matchweights. I have been all over the place, and even when it came to becoming a fatty I had to eat like a fucking pig and work for it. I'm by no means the most disciplined guy out there but all you need is a fucking foodscale as Ronin pointed out and some discipline. But in the end it's all good. For the strong to thrive the weak must suffer, I just hope Mr.Darwin gives you a ''Thank you for playing'' diploma on the way out.

(Sorry for being an ass, but all disgusting broscience and laziness in this thread really ruined my weekend)

Good point, I guess I was trying to give more credit than deserved, the next point proves your point though

Fine, instead of putting any effort into your nutrition, listen to the pill & powder peddlers & spend a quarter of your income on their magic blends. When that doesn't work, you can increase the dosage again & again until you finally give up, blaming genetics for the fact that you can't man the fuck up & show a little restraint. Good luck

lol ive tried so hard man...... im telling you im hungry as hell........i really thank you for your info and im tryng really hard but with the workouts i do i just get really hungry.....

So much broscience and pillpopping ***goteers in here. I have weighted 57 Kilo, gone up to 86 kilo and now I'm at 75Kg. And I need to drop to 64 for future matchweights. I have been all over the place, and even when it came to becoming a fatty I had to eat like a fucking pig and work for it. I'm by no means the most disciplined guy out there but all you need is a fucking foodscale as Ronin pointed out and some discipline. But in the end it's all good. For the strong to thrive the weak must suffer, I just hope Mr.Darwin gives you a ''Thank you for playing'' diploma on the way out.

(Sorry for being an ass, but all disgusting broscience and laziness in this thread really ruined my weekend)

sorry to ruined your weekend... im not lazy man i run 3 miles soon as i get up....then do my training and usually run again at night... im very very active... i just have a big appetite

Well, if you are truly so dedicated to your training, only a sliver of that discipline needs to be focus on the diet and it should fix itself out. You don't need the pills. Just try to get an idea of your daily calorie-need and go a bit minus from that. Don't feel bad about weighting for your food. IF we are just talking just about the portions themselves, cutting out the pasta/rice,potatoes in favor of more veggies is the easiest way to cut calories but then you might need the carbs for your performance. I dunno

Well, if you are truly so dedicated to your training, only a sliver of that discipline needs to be focus on the diet and it should fix itself out. You don't need the pills. Just try to get an idea of your daily calorie-need and go a bit minus from that. Don't feel bad about weighting for your food. IF we are just talking just about the portions themselves, cutting out the pasta/rice,potatoes in favor of more veggies is the easiest way to cut calories but then you might need the carbs for your performance. I dunno

thanks for the info man.... i always thought rice was good if you were trying to lose weight......... i have cut certain foods out..... its just like my body has lost all its gonna..... im not giving up... ive have fought mma in 4 different weightclasses MW LHW HW and SHW......i havent boxed yet but my trainer is one of the best and he doesnt want me to box unless i can get to the 178 class..... im trying folks i really am.... i just thought somebody might now of something i could take to control my appetite a litte.........

Well, if it's really -just- about the appetiate there are many temporary solutions (With a better resolution/discipline being the permanent one)

1. Drink water twenty minutes before each meal. I don't know a precise ratio but perhaps 4-6dl water perhaps?
2.Learn to love veggies. One kilo of broccoli/carrots/cauliflowers, ect is just 300kcal. You can never eat too much of the good veggies, ect.

Well, if it's really -just- about the appetiate there are many temporary solutions (With a better resolution/discipline being the permanent one)

1. Drink water twenty minutes before each meal. I don't know a precise ratio but perhaps 4-6dl water perhaps?
2.Learn to love veggies. One kilo of broccoli/carrots/cauliflowers, ect is just 300kcal. You can never eat too much of the good veggies, ect.

i drink plenty of water man..... i stuff my self with veggies every day i love them......my down fall is milk and cheese... i love dairy products..... if i could cut them out i think it would help alot......im really gonna watch my diet more but like i said i was 230 and im like 195 now i have been for about month..... i really train hard and its like the more i train the hungier i get..... i really thank you for your info and time.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back