Oscar De La Hoya vs. Steve Forbes HBO

I dont like it when they come to your table at a mexican restaurant without being asked and then want a tip.

Me neither, but my favorite two Mexican restaurants don't have mariachi bands so its fine with me. They're fun though.

I dont like it when they come to your table at a mexican restaurant without being asked and then want a tip.

shit you're a mod now? well go Steve forbes! rock the boat!

Larry Merchant: "20,000 of the 27,000 seats were sold at ticket prices of $75 or below. A significant amount of the seats were sold at $25. Oscar arranged this so that many mexicans, mexican americans, and others with low to moderate income could see him fight."

Thought that was interesting

i wonder how many enterprising individuals bought tickets cheap and then sold them on craigslist.

WHo should Oscar fight at 154 to make you happy? Vernon Forrest? Verno Phillips? Yea, Im sure you wouldnt bash him all over this board if he took those fights. Pure bias.

I'd watch him fight Kassim Ouma...

Especially when the only songs they want to play is la bamba or oye como va.

Forbes looks a lot smaller and a bit out of his league. Nice finish to the round though

RD1: 10-9 DLH

dlh 1-0. dlh didn't look like he appreciated that last forbes flurry.

i'm surprised there's no interpreter for Oscar's corner.

Forbes is gonna get stopped

RD2: DLH 10-9

20-18

DHL is looking good i think he will end the fight b4 the 12th

2-0...hope this doesn't go to decision.

ill give oscar a pass if he fights margarito

but in reality, he should retire, if he can't make weight, doesn't wanna fight fighters in his own class, or go up in weight

its time to retire

its not time to call out smaller talented guys to come up to your weight. that just stalls the fights that need to be made such as mayweather vs cotto, or cotto vs margarito, pac vs someone at 135/140, hatton vs junior witter, malignaggi etc etc

154 is a stretch for oscar? oscar can't even make 147, has tiny guys move up in weight to fight him

you my friend are delusional.

and yes, its widely known that oscar wants to fight pacman, do some reading.
i have no problem if oscar fights these guys at THEIR fighting weight, but he has them come up to his

he should start fighting guys who actually fight at 154, instead of having small guys come up to 154

Oscar could probably make 147 if he really wanted.

Their weights for tonight was 150lbs and both guys stated that they walked around 165lbs.

Forbes looked better this round but DLH still gets the nod

30-27

DLH doing great work to the body. that was a pretty good round i think we got a fight on our hands

GO FORBES!!!

I know this doesn't help but ... damn. I hope he remains upright to the final bell. A little guy with a big heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back