Ortiz is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estudante

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm totally surprised with the lack of submission defense of Alexander Shlemenko...

lol it wasn't lack of sub defense. he shouldn't been fighting at that weight. such a stupid fight for both.

this does little for ortiz.

being the much larger, stronger fighter had something to do with it maybe? Alexander should be fighting at 2 weight classes below 205. Tito is a massive 205'er compared to Alexander.

lol it wasn't lack of sub defense. he shouldn't been fighting at that weight. such a stupid fight for both.

but when ortiz had him down,he look like that he have no idea of how to defend himself :icon_neut

I wouldn't say he's back. In the standup he looked like he was fighting with weights attached to his arms, his takedowns looked half-assed with no commitment (until the last one), and when he did take Schlemenko down, Schlemenko set himself up for the arm-triangle by putting his arm around Tito's head.

I mean all credit to Tito, he deserved the win, but I don't expect him to make fireworks in the future.

The bottom game's been the big problem with Alexander and his fighters (Sarnavskiy and Koreshkov). Strike, don't get taken down, get a submission if it comes.

And Tito would have beaten the UFC's MWs? Nothing to do with weight...Bellator's MWs are in a lower class. Trust me Weidman would wipe Tito out at 205.

I agree, I could see that arm triangle coming a mile away, very surprised he left the position unattended so long, then it was too late

To be fair. Schlemenko called out tito. Tito put him to sleep

I just lol @ him defending his belt on a losing streak..... should never happen if you ask me.

Bellator should capitalize and make Tito vs Rampage ASAP.

I just lol @ him defending his belt on a losing streak..... should never happen if you ask me.

that would happen to paulo filho if he doesn't ship the belt to sonnen, at least i think

Shlem was a mensch for taking on such a big opponent. Doesn't really say anything about Tito, but I thought the Sub-D would be a little better.

i swear i read tito's back
and thought he suffered some kind of injury in the fight :D

Whatever idiot made this fight should be fired and deported to siberia

Dumbest fcking thing ever...matchmaker "let's put our undersized predominately striking orientated mw champ, who in all reality should be fighting at WELTERWEIGHT in against a wrestling based former LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT UFC champ who washed out their org.....oh and who also has a MASSIVE weight advantage". Bjorn-" yeah YEAH that sounds like a GREAT idea"

Fcking MORONS

Back