Ortiz is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tito was a huge underdog and for a reason. I don't think he will get much respect here anyways. His haters tend to make almost as much excuses for his wins as he does for his losses. Well maybe not but still don't think the fight was fixed and he came out looking as strong as he could from this.

Textbook fluke victory. Also he was borderline top 10.

You could say fluke about every fight that had a sudden finish though.

Randy Couture said himself Tito was a beast when they TRAINED together, said once Tito got his hands on you and got you down it was next to impossible to shake him off. That coming from a former 2 weight division champ.. Ill give Tito credit where credit is due, and Shlemko is the one who called him out..

Awesome for Tito

loving all the salty fan who are upset that he won when he was the one that got called out and then complain about size yet don't mention Jones wins over middleweights

Actually I think this would be a good retirement fight for Tito. He gets to say he went out submitting a champ, even though he probably outweighed Alex by 30lbs.

You know he won't. This will be an ego booster for him and he will probably have 4-5 more ill advised fights where he gets destroyed.

Last edited:
Awesome for Tito

loving all the salty fan who are upset that he won when he was the one that got called out and then complain about size yet don't mention Jones wins over middleweights

Tito walks around heavier than Jones and Alex is smaller than a lot of WWs.

Way to bury one of your most entertaining champions, Bellator.
Ridiculous fight, obvious outcome.

I love all of the crybabies in here. What did you all think was going to happen before the fight? How many of you said it was a size mismatch and Tito would win by early finish. Just STFU now.

fighting a guy in a lower weight class and being possibly 30-40lbs heavier doesn't qualify as being "back".

And Tito would have beaten the UFC's MWs? Nothing to do with weight...Bellator's MWs are in a lower class. Trust me Weidman would wipe Tito out at 205.

UFC MWs are cutting more weight than Bellator fights are.

tito is going to make as much money as he can before he gets even worse. i wish he would retire already.

Back