• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ortega needs a better nickname...

it's good, comes from something that's part of him. poor nicknames are the ones that don't describe a fighter.

I feel like his name should reference his submission ability in general, not just triangles.

Maybe he could just keep T City, but make it "Tap Out" instead of triangle? Nah that sucks. I dunno I like the sound of TCity but has he even hit one in the UFC yet? I think he may have in that one fight that was overturned.

Vega. Like the Streetfighter 2 character.

B-Rian The Lazy Eyed Assassin

it's good, comes from something that's part of him. poor nicknames are the ones that don't describe a fighter.
I see where you're coming from, man. How about Brian"The Shit Disturber" Ortega?

Brian "Brian Ortega Brian" Ortega
9fpslll.jpg

No problem with the nickname. I saw him fight in L.A. a few years ago and there was a lot of discussion among fans in my section on what the T-City meant. Some who didn't know were saying all kinds of shit. It's his and as he gains in popularity so will the name.

After his win maybe Brian "Bankok Ready" Ortega.

Brian 'Lou Bega' Ortega

And his signature move can be called the 'Triangle #5'

Brian “Suplex City” Ortega

“T-City”?.....whatever it’s supposed to mean(Torrence, Triangle choke, etc).....It Sucks.

The dude is 6-0 in the UFC and has finished EVERYBODY he has fought.

Let’s give this man a better nickname....

Brian “Tito” Ortega

Brian “OG” Ortega

Brian “The Mexican Zombie” Ortega

“Brown Suga” Brian Ortega

Those may be just as bad as “T-City” but I am sure your guys can come up with a keeper....

I can't help but think of him as tren city, elevated T city, test city or anything else that reminds me he got popped

Back