Orlando thot Karate teacher sends nudes to 11 year old "ok IDC"

Man I cared about girls back then. I was jerking off a year later. It would have been amazing to have this girl text me that.
I think when I saw a naked woman for the first time around that age it was super intense, eyes the size of saucers, jaw on the ground. not aroused, but something in my brain knew this was a big deal.

I don't know karate....

FLWC-120.jpg

...but I know crazy.
I dig that kinda crazy, you never know what’s gonna happen next but the angry hate sex is worth it

Man I cared about girls back then. I was jerking off a year later. It would have been amazing to have this girl text me that.
I didn't, I don't think I even cared about them at 13 nevermind 11, i grew up before the term 'milf' ,even at 17 someone 27 was an old woman to me and my mates.

Last edited:
LOL @ the Nazi symbol that 11 year old has as an avatar.
I guess the parents are grooming them really young these days huh?

Lol at 25 desperate goobers viewing this thread.

I dig that kinda crazy, you never what’s gonna happen next but the angry hate sex is worth it
What's gonna happen is you get cucked on social and other media by a ruthless Hitler youth eleven year old.

Does that little fucker have a swastika as an avatar?
lmao didn't even notice that.

the story just keeps getting more interesting

kid is definitely on xbox live right at this very moment dropping N bombs like they are going out of style and telling the big kids about how he fucked their mother right after he fucked his crazy thot karate instructor

A Florida 7???? She couldn't land a Sherdogger--we only bang dimes--but she could get an average grown male(bell curve, not 80/20 dating) and have sex w/ him instead of little boys.

An 11 year old’s only thinking about Fortnite. A thot can’t compete with that.

I struggle to reconcile all the women getting busted for this.

There have been so many stories now pointing to the fact that young boys won't keep it secret after it happens. For boys/men half the fun is haring your conquest after. Add to that the number of 'mom's' who ARE monitoring every thing that comes across their kids social media and how does not fear of consequences not stop you?

I mean, the consequences are devastating. Many of these women are married with kids and go to jail and end up on Pedo lists for the rest of their lives. What could be worth that? 11 year old dick? How?

I've posited in the past WHAT i think happens in these ladies heads. They find themselves back in these 'competitive sexuality' situations that they may have loved when they were in school at that age. Always competing with or to be the hot girl. Maybe insecure they were not. And now when teaching these kids and seeing them interact with the hot girls (their own age) it just triggers that old 'compete' gene. And particularly since they are now older and maybe feel insecure. So it goes from 'I need to see if he would prefer me...' to foolishly acting on it to get that validation.

Man I wonder in the cases where these women are married with kids, when it happens, how many of the husbands forgive them and take them back??

Louis CK had a bit about it where he concludes that child molestation must just be that good for people to still risk ruining their lives over it.

Back