Orlando thot Karate teacher sends nudes to 11 year old "ok IDC"

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This happened in 2016 but I'm just now finding out about it and find it hilarious

Kid literally said "ok IDC" LMAO, hes seen better

orlando-karate-teacher-sent-nude-photos-to-11-year-old-boy-in-14830793.png

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/orlando-karate-teacher-nude-pics-boy-class-article-1.2681186

man thats fucking crazy...11. 11 years old. The fuck is wrong with her? Hopefully shes still in prison..

Just look at the amount of teachers getting busted for hooking up with students. I've already seen two articles posted today.

lol at karate teacher, lol at "ok idc". Props to that kid for handling it like a pro.

What is wrong with these thots??? Seriously?! 11 years old???

If some dude sent my 11 year old daughter a nude pic...he just better hope the police find him before I do

theres a lot of children on instagram, so I would bet yes...she probably cant use her real name tho..

Huh? Me confuse. But upon closer inspection the 11 year old kid is also a Nazi, apparently.

What is wrong with these thots??? Seriously?! 11 years old???

If some dude sent my 11 year old daughter a nude pic...he just better hope the police find him before I do
Right? When you really think about how young that is...for fucks sake. These people don't deserve to live

For those of you who aren't around kids very often like me, here is an example of an 11 year old boy:

machete-1-abc-er-190616_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

if you read the article this whore also told the boy she wanted to have sex with him

Any Casey Anthony nudes come out yet..?

Huh? Me confuse. But upon closer inspection the 11 year old kid is also a Nazi, apparently.
I dont know if shes on instagram.........but I would imagine/HOPE part of her punishment is being banned from all social media so she can't contact/solicit children. if thats the case she would have to use a fake name.

I don't know karate....

FLWC-120.jpg

...but I know crazy.

That response is savage as fuck.

Keep that crazy bitch away from kids.

I lost my virginity at 11, but I was also big for an 11 year old

Right? When you really think about how young that is...for fucks sake. These people don't deserve to live

For those of you who aren't around kids very often like me, here is an example of an 11 year old boy:

machete-1-abc-er-190616_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

if you read the article this whore also told the boy she wanted to have sex with him

I want to hear what the boy's reponse to her wanting to bang.

"Begone thot, your elbows are too pointy and I only sex LA 10s."

I want to hear what the boy's reponse to her wanting to bang.

"Begone thot, your elbows are too pointy and I only sex LA 10s."
Kid should have finessed her into buying him a new gaming pc/xbox/scooter or something and then ratted her out as soon as he got it

I had a wife#2 from Florida.

It must be the place to go for them.

Kid should have finessed her into buying him a new gaming pc/xbox/scooter or something and then ratted her out as soon as he got it

<TheWire1>
<[analyzed}>

Risky but I like it.

She knows Karate and might pull out some nunchucks or do some ninja shit to his pet turtle.

Back