Orlando Sanchez Gives The Full Story Behind His Viral Gym Scuffle with Strickland

Every mma gym has those issues. I can post videos of fighters you know saying the same thing as me if you want ? It comes with the territory owning an mma gym and coaching guys who all want the same thing. Mma is much different than wrestling my guy lol

Umm he push kicked and did a weak back fist that did absolutely nothing to sanchez. He should've whooped him if he was that mad .

I don't know what gym you run but I'm sure I've never heard of it. Post whatever you like.

Your gym is WACK AF if you allow fights in your academy.

and Orlando's fat ass ate it like some cookies and still walked him down while insisting he was the good guy lol

fr tho Orlando would have destroyed Sean he is undefeated in MMA as a HW

Poster says "Sean wouldn't do anything."

He literally did something. If someone spinning back fists you then push kicks you in the chest, would you say nothing happened? How much lead paint do you need to eat growing up to understand the scenario?

Maybe Orlando squashes him by sitting on him. Sure. He fought a handful of times against bums you've never heard of a dog's life ago.

He's a fat 40 year old. Strickland is currently training for his 14th UFC fight.

I don't know what gym you run but I'm sure I've never heard of it. Post whatever you like.

Your gym is WACK AF if you allow fights in your academy.

Then you never trained in a serious mma gym that have fighters who go to the big shows. You sound young too by saying AF lol. You still have alot of learning to do on what actually happens in mma gym when you have hundred of alpha students trying to reach the same goal in fighting.

Top videos mentioned what I've tried to tell you. 3rd video is how things can turn ugly real quicky between training partners.

Poster says "Sean wouldn't do anything."

He literally did something. If someone spinning back fists you then push kicks you in the chest, would you say nothing happened? How much lead paint do you need to eat growing up to understand the scenario?

Maybe Orlando squashes him by sitting on him. Sure. He fought a handful of times against bums you've never heard of a dog's life ago.

He's a fat 40 year old. Strickland is currently training for his 14th UFC fight.

Doesn't matter because he stayed in the cage and Sean talked crap while leaving the cage. No way around that lol. He would struggle in a fight with Sanchez simply of the size difference let alone his grappling. Ranking don't mean nothing in the gym with other fighters lol.

I will never forgive Sanchez for being the most boring and stalling oriented fighter ever to compete in ADCC. So I’m already hopeless biased against him.

Agree. I think he's one of the few adcc champs to never actually score a point or sub on his way to the title lmao.

Agree. I think he's one of the few adcc champs to never actually score a point or sub on his way to the title lmao.
I knew it was bad but thats awful damn not a single point???

Then you never trained in a serious mma gym that have fighters who go to the big shows. You sound young too by saying AF lol. You still have alot of learning to do on what actually happens in mma gym when you have hundred of alpha students trying to reach the same goal in fighting.

Top videos mentioned what I've tried to tell you. 3rd video is how things can turn ugly real quicky between training partners.

I listened to the podcast when it came out on Thursday, if you are unaware it was Parillo's birthday and he was drinking or drunk. This is Bisping giving some cover to his friend, and he again admits that he introduced Strickland to the gym and that Orlando should not have done that because the only point was to, and I'll quote him verbatim "hurt his arm."

Of course tempers flare. You were banging your chest saying this is a thing that is allowed in your gym, which makes it a really shitty gym. I am certain I've never heard of your gym and never will.

I've trained for two decades in NYC/LA in academies you've heard of.

I listened to the podcast when it came out on Thursday, if you are unaware it was Parillo's birthday and he was drinking or drunk. This is Bisping giving some cover to his friend, and he again admits that he introduced Strickland to the gym and that Orlando should not have done that because the only point was to, and I'll quote him verbatim "hurt his arm."

Of course tempers flare. You were banging your chest saying this is a thing that is allowed in your gym, which makes it a really shitty gym. I am certain I've never heard of your gym and never will.

I've trained for two decades in NYC/LA in academies you've heard of.

If you read my other post you would know what we do when we have incidents like this. Think what you want and listen to podcast but I live in the world and train and teach these guys.

I'm just telling what does happen from time to time with alpha males. If both are willing to compete against each other in the gym to squash things. Handle buisness like men.

If you read my other post you would know what we do when we have incidents like this. Think what you want and listen to podcast but I live in the world and train and teach these guys.

You don't teach 'these guys'

This is a 13 fight UFC veteran and a no-gi world champion. You are flat out full of shit if you claim you are training people like that.

You don't teach 'these guys'

This is a 13 fight UFC veteran and a no-gi world champion. You are flat out full of shit if you claim you are training people like that.

Whatever you say my guy. Believe what you want . I gave you videos of know fighters saying what I said what happens in gyms.

You were wrong , deal with it.

He tried to in his words "arm crank" Sean.

The fat man was trying was trying to mangle Seans arm because his feelings got hurt by all the "shit talking" Sean was doing.

He did not have to grapple with Sean, the fat fuck chose to grapple with Sean after he had been "talking shit", so he could do exactly what he did; hurt Strickland.

This is sadistic behavior.

lmao flower. I can't even imagine what would happen at CKB if some moron came in talking shit about everyone and said to one of the more senior guys their BJJ is shit.
Would either be asked to leave, get a good talking to, or get a gym beatdown.

All you shertarders here, are you even aware of the level of disrespect that has gone on here by this strickland guy?

Whatever you say my guy. Believe what you want . I gave you videos of know fighters saying what I said what happens in gyms.

You were wrong , deal with it.

You absolutely do not train tenured UFC fighters or ADCC champions. We're now playing a game called "stupid or liar?" I think you're a liar.

You are the quintessential bullshitter on here.

You absolutely do not train tenured UFC fighters or ADCC champions. We're now playing a game called "stupid or liar?" I think you're a liar.

You are the quintessential bullshitter on here.

You know I've help train train Mackenzie dern when she was going through the rankings of mma and bjj right? The grappling forum knows this because I'm a black belt under her father.

So thats someone you might know , haaaa haaaa

You know I've help train train Mackenzie dern when she was going through the rankings of mma and bjj right? The grappling forum knows this because I'm a black belt under her father.

cheap cranking an arm is cool and "helped train" McKenzie Dern?

20170519_110823000_iOS.jpg
Cliffs of Moher, Conor would be proud.

cheap cranking an arm is cool and "helped train" McKenzie Dern?

I agree it was cheap lol. Yup this right after she returned from Dubai where she won the adcc title . I have been her main training partner since she started to take bjj seriously. I trained under her father since I was a teenager myself. I'm a black belt under him.

FB_IMG_1469124745658~2.jpg

I don't follow WMMA and have no idea who Dern is other then seeing the name on here. You helped train a WMMA fighter earlier? You are comparing that to what?

That isn't anything like a 13 fight veteran in Strickland or a world ADCC champion like Orlando.

Jesus Christ get embarrassed already.

Back