1. Jones
2. Khabib
3. Stipe
3. Fedor
4. Silva
5. GSP
6. Aldo

Current p4p:

1. Khabib - 3 dominant consecutive title defenses, 29-0.
2. Jones
3. Stipe

4. Everyone else
Stipe?

<Dany07><Dany07>

<TrumpWrong1><DontBelieve1>

Stick to drawing ish.

I was like FUCKIN AYE!!! <Lmaoo>

Then I had the thought... what if Izzy fights and beats Jan for LHW belt, then Jones gets a silver lined way out :(

what do you mean way out ???

that izzy ass whooping gonna be more embarrassing than a Jan ass whooping

Nothing erases his PED use.

thoughts?

To me he’d have to blitz it at HW the way he did at LHW and stay clean the whole time to even be considered.

Pretty much the same for me. Would need to go undefeated and not piss hot at hw to even be considered.

thoughts?

To me he’d have to blitz it at HW the way he did at LHW and stay clean the whole time to even be considered.

I agree 100%...

Nothing could counter that from khabibs side..

I have jones ahead of khabib anyways..but this would put the final nail in the coffin..

Boom Halloween son

How about passing drug tests? His resume is already leaps and bounds ahead of everyone, nobody debates that, at least nobody with a brain. But the fact he has spent his entire career thus far as a 6'5" 80 inch reach LHW while failing every fucking drug test he couldn't dodge ... yeah not great when being considered for a completely hypothetical, 100% subjective, and absolutely arbitrary P4P ranking.
Thank You. He is clearly talented on a different level than his peers, but his career will always have an asterisk next to it. A pulsing asterisk.

He is already the goat.
To he fair you have a hell of an argument between all three male goats in Fedor bones and anderson. However bones has the most legends on his resume and he decimated most of them.

Back