ordering drinks at restaurants

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
My question:
Could I order a triple rum and coke? How about a quadruple rum and coke? When I am home I usually make myself a quadruple. Normally at restaurants I order a double , but I want to make sure I can appropriately take care of my alcohol problem tonight. So like whats the standard protocol on this stuff at a nicer restaurant (?

get a pitcher

Yeah I wish I could mr butterface. The point is to hopefully only have to order 2 drinks to take care of my problem since I will be with my family and dont want to look like a hopeless alcoholic, thus the strong drinks.

**I dont really have a problem, I drink around 3x a month. But I could use some drinks tonight.

Just order it neat or on the rocks like an actual man

Couple of bottles of red and you'll be pissing on the fish before you know it...

Order two doubles

Yeah I usually order 3 doubles when I am out. But If my parents see me ordering three drinks they will think I am an alcoholic, and I figure I can order two very strong drinks and without them hearing how strong. I dont drink much but my parents dont see me often so if they see me drinking they will just assume

Just order it neat or on the rocks like an actual man

I dont mind it like that at all, sometimes I drink it like that at home. But if I order it like that how many shots will it be, or do I have to specify ?

I dont mind it like that at all, sometimes I drink it like that at home. But if I order it like that how many shots will it be, or do I have to specify ?

lol what the hell man cool it with the inquisition

Just order it and see what happens

Yeah I usually order 3 doubles when I am out. But If my parents see me ordering three drinks they will think I am an alcoholic, and I figure I can order two very strong drinks and without them hearing how strong. I dont drink much but my parents dont see me often so if they see me drinking they will just assume

You obviously are an alcoholic if you can't go without and are that concerned over making sure your drink is a quadruple. Just wait until your parents leave before you start blacking out.

lol, so order it with or without ice like a man????

do you know what words mean?

and ordering a rum and coke like a man? as if

:p

I'm pretty sure he meant without the coke. You know... just liquor in a glass, maybe with ice.

Some places wont serve more than a double because they dont wanna get in trouble for over serving but other places dont give a shit
You sound like the kinda person that hangs out at the places that dont give a shit so youre good

Why don't you just have one of your quadruples before hand and one normal drink at the restaurant?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back