ordering drinks at restaurants

I hate seeing rich assholes order some vintage wine and inspect the bottle, etc.. Like they are some kind of famous wine critic. I wish I could walk over to their table w/ my lobster cracker and crack their face off.

Just stick to good old beer, and Margaritas, imo

i hate them soo much...

So I just ordered three doubles. My mom didn't care or notice so it worked out fine. I was basically just curious as to what the hardest drink I could order was. Thanks for all the replies, even the ur a stupid alcoholic replies.

So I just ordered three doubles. My mom didn't care or notice so it worked out fine. I was basically just curious as to what the hardest drink I could order was. Thanks for all the replies, even the ur a stupid alcoholic replies.

Long Island Tea - 2.5 ounces of liquor
Anything more than that is illegal.

Most bars in the US will only serve you one drink at a time.

My question:
Could I order a triple rum and coke? How about a quadruple rum and coke? When I am home I usually make myself a quadruple. Normally at restaurants I order a double , but I want to make sure I can appropriately take care of my alcohol problem tonight. So like whats the standard protocol on this stuff at a nicer restaurant (?

You sound like a young poor person that doesn't go out much and is worried about what everyone thinks

Long Island iced tea. All liquor. That crap if made right is like 6 shots

Edit. Didn't see it all went well. Also pre drinking is good as mentioned before. But dangerous bc can get sloshed on empty stomach real quick.

Long Island Tea - 2.5 ounces of liquor
Anything more than that is illegal.

Most bars in the US will only serve you one drink at a time.
Thanks thats what I was specifically curious about

Trying to not look like an alcoholic = you're probably an alcoholic

I hate seeing rich assholes order some vintage wine and inspect the bottle, etc.. Like they are some kind of famous wine critic. I wish I could walk over to their table w/ my lobster cracker and crack their face off.

Just stick to good old beer, and Margaritas, imo

What does looking at the label for a couple seconds have to do with being a wine critic? The restaurant does it to double check it's the style/brand the customer intended to order before opening it since it might not be and they don't sell it by the glass therefore it can't be returned once open. Lol at you getting your jimmies rustled like this process was some sort of public display of class warfare.

I hate seeing grown men order margaritas anywhere other than a mexican restaurant. It's a sugary and fruity, please completely mask the taste of the alcohol because I can't handle/afford good tequila neat like a man drink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back