• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orangutan used as a sex slave in Indonesia

It was shaved and had lipstick..

Was that really what made guys go from "I'm not fucking an orangutang!" To "fuck it, she's kind of hot!"..

Works for a lot of women out there once the beer goggles are on. I bet the orangutan could edge out a few on a late weekend night!

Reactions: Zer
Indonesia seems like a terrible place. The US may be far from perfect but at least we don't do shit like that en masse in 2021.

nearly every continent on earth has animal fuckers on it. hell every country has at least one group of animal fuckers. indonesia fucking orangutans should be shocking at all.

Surely this is fake? It's gotta be , right?

This is where AIDS came from, just Africa and not Indonesia.

There is a tale of a possible Neanderthal woman who was captured in Siberia and used as a sex slave. She even had a few kids who lived until the 1950s. Supposedly. There were photos of the offspring. Missing link shit, folks.

You are literally missing a link here.

Doesn't matter USA is the worst racist country in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we laugh when a dog humps a cat..

What is wrong with human beings? Seriously, how f*cking depraved do you have to be to think this shit up and, even worse, go through with it?

nearly every continent on earth has animal fuckers on it. hell every country has at least one group of animal fuckers. indonesia fucking orangutans should be shocking at all.
Our animal fuckers are limited to Florida, which is not really part of the US anyways.

A female orangutan named pony was chained and used as a female sex slave in Indonesia. She had her body hair shaven and lipstick applied as well as wore dresses to appear more like a woman.

{<jimmies}

So the moral of this story is....don't go to indonesia and get drunk.

That song will haunt you for life.

{<jimmies}

So the moral of this story is....don't go to indonesia and get drunk.

That song will haunt you for life.

I feel like this one of those crappy 80s songs that people conveniently leave out when they're talking about how great the music was in that generation

I feel like this one of those crappy 80s songs that people conveniently leave out when they're talking about how great the music was in that generation

There was a lot of drugs, a whole lot of drugs in the 80s...

and-thats-all-im-going-to-say-about-that.jpg

Back