Optimizing Muscle Strength And Recovery With Carnitine-L-Tartrate(CLT), by David Barr

So, 1 g twice daily. When should this be taken in regards to workout?

Also, sorry for a dumb question, but what does it mean that it should be taken carb loaded?

So, 1 g twice daily. When should this be taken in regards to workout?

Also, sorry for a dumb question, but what does it mean that it should be taken carb loaded?

I don't think it matters when you take it.

Carb loading means take it with carbs (eat carbs just before taking it).

It's not too tough to dose lighter athletes. It's the 260lb guys I'm currently working out.:icon_conf

So roughly what would that be for the 260 lb'ers? I'm 270 and I just got my CLT in the mail. should I start with 2g, 2.5g, 3g?

Edit:
I'll start with 2g, but if you have worked out what us bigger guys should take, I'll gladly take your recommendations.

I've been using CLT since I read "The Big 3" article you wrote and have ordered BA. I've noticed a little more oomph in my work. Thanks for all the sage advice, David.

So roughly what would that be for the 260 lb'ers? I'm 270 and I just got my CLT in the mail. should I start with 2g, 2.5g, 3g?

Edit:
I'll start with 2g, but if you have worked out what us bigger guys should take, I'll gladly take your recommendations.

I'd use 3-4g at 270, but must emphasize that this is not a suggestion. The safety of tartrate at this dose has not been established.

Can anybody comment on their own first hand personal experience with CLT?

In other words? Testimonals, please?

As advertised?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back