Opro

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just got my opro back in from them.. it is finished and complete.

Anyone who has thought about getting one of these over a boil & bite. DO IT! this thing is so much more comfortable. Damn i am impressed. It suctions to my teeth so that i cannot fall out. It isnt to long or a bit uncomfortable. It is short and doesnt bother my lips or the back of my mouth.

I have to say.. after this i will never get another mouth guard except Opro.. and im pissed at my self for using a boil and bite for the last 8 months... thing has caused untold damage on my mouth.

Did you get the pro-impact?

honestly i canty remember i think i did.. I got the one suggested to me by opro. For bjj, and wrestling.

Very nice. I have heard a lot of good things about Opro.

My experiences with O-Pro (in case anyone cares).

A few months ago after using the boil and bite, and trying a mouthguard my dentist made (way to thin and flimsy) I decided to try opro. After reading the opinions here and reviewing the website I contacted opro to determine which mouthguard would best suit me (Muai Thai), they suggested the pro-impact. I placed my order, and ended up ordering two (the first was about $75USD and the second $30USD). I ordered the USA and Fangz design. I received the kit for the first mouth guard in about 7 days (the second came in about 10). They were easy to use and came with good instructions (didn

I also have not enjoyed their customer service the times I have emailed them with questions about their products, logos, etc. Several times I recieved no response at all, other time I got great customer serivce. I guess it depends on who is in that day, not very consistant.

I actually got emails back within the hour when i contacted them. I used the uk service though, so things might be different.

I think the reson it doesnt cover your back two teeth completely is because it creates such a gab between your teeth and it isnt neccesary.. Those teeth do not even touch witht he mouth piece in. the thing doesnt move the slightest so its not a probelm. I was actualy thankfull they left a little off the back.. It makes the mouthpiece lighter, more comfortable.

I had great customer service. Same day i sent e-mails i would be contacted back.

I bought an o-pro about 2 years ago and it's been great. I followed the CD instructions on hos to prepare the mold. Service was rapid, and the fit was great. I have to peel it off my teeth, there is NO way I could just spit that thing out!

Mine was a medium, and I've taken a few pretty good shots so thought that the pro-impact version would be worth trying. I emailed their sales/service and within hours I had a response that they had my mould and that it would be no problem to make one. They had my shipping info and so I gave them my credit card number - done deal.

I got great service from them. Total time from order to finished product in my hand was a little less than two weeks. It is comfortable and is tight as can be. For $40 more i think the biteme would be better not because it's more expensive but I have looked at them side by side and the biteme is stiffer and has more coverage.

Opro mouthguards are the best. If you are serious about impact sports and plan on doing them for a while- go Opro. You won't regret it.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
I got great service from them. Total time from order to finished product in my hand was a little less than two weeks. It is comfortable and is tight as can be. For $40 more i think the biteme would be better not because it's more expensive but I have looked at them side by side and the biteme is stiffer and has more coverage.

What about taking into account that for $76 you can get a clear/monochrome medium (for grappling) and any design of the pro-impact (for fighting) with Opro. With Biteme it's $105 just for a single Mega.

i paid 50$ even for my mouthguard from opro.. i dont think it is even 76.

It is for the pro impact, 50 would be the medium after tax.

stryker505 said:
Opro mouthguards are the best. If you are serious about impact sports and plan on doing them for a while- go Opro. You won't regret it.
Uh, no. They're decent at best, and thats if you even recieve the product. They are not handmade like bitememouthguard. Again, theres a reason so many of the pros are wearing bitememouthguards. OPRO is decent, but definately not the best.

What do you mean "thats if you even receive the product"?

Have there been instances where people have paid and not gotten their guards?

not that i have heard of. The reason bitemouthguards are used by pros is because they are given to pros and paid to endorse. Its turns the average joe like your self in to a marketing schmorgesboard, after you see the pros they can feed you what ever bull shit they want and you believe it.

Just like Marcello garcia wears Keiko Racca and Jacare wears Koral.... im sure they single handedly boosted sales big time.. Despite the fact that their are better made kimonos out there.. People will still pay top $ because "its what the pros wear"

Im very happy with the opro i got, and really dont see how it can get any better than this, i have aboslutely no complaints.

Gsoares2 said:
The reason bitemouthguards are used by pros is because they are given to pros and paid to endorse.
This is why you should not assume things. It makes you seem an ignorant asshole and thats how rumors start. CHUCK LIDDELL WEARS BITEMEMOUTHGUARDS OUT OF CHOISE and is paid nothing! He prefers it, thats all. He is not even sponsored by bitememouthguards. Next time do some research. The fighters are wearing hand made Biteme's because it's the best. You wear a machine produced mouthguard because thats what you can afford. Dont make things up just to get people to think like yourself.

jamison said:
This is why you should not assume things. It makes you seem an ignorant asshole and thats how rumors start. CHUCK LIDDELL WEARS BITEMEMOUTHGUARDS OUT OF CHOISE and is paid nothing! He prefers it, thats all. He is not even sponsored by bitememouthguards. Next time do some research. The fighters are wearing hand made Biteme's because it's the best. You wear a machine produced mouthguard because thats what you can afford. Dont make things up just to get people to think like yourself.

aww someone doesnt like a little competition.. im sorry.. poor baby.
Maybe offer a better product at a better price.. Not a overly hyped product for a high profit.

NO way would someone endorse a product at that level without making $ off it.

What the hell is choise?

So you own a biteme and opro and that is where coming with all these "facts" right? I dont see the point in spending 100$+ when you can get an excellent product for 50$.. If opro was slightly uncomfortable, or less protective then it would make sense.. But it isnt, so it doesnt.

Paying 100$+ for a mouth guard is a waste of money. Being able to afford it has nothing to do with it being a waste... No reason to pay double the cost of something because its
"handmade"... Hand made is for watches and Italian leather shoes.. Not mouth guards.

Being machine made in high numbers brings the cost down for consumers. What a concept.. actualy trying to bring things to consumers for "a better price"

For fucks sake, send me one for free and ill wear it by "choise"

This is a waste of time.. and this is the last post ill make on the topic.

Back