Opinion on Rampage Jackson

Rampage has looked pretty shitty lately, and he doesn't have the work ethic necessary to be an elite level fighter. I think the odds are right.

Rampage was a great fighter who lost the fire, as most fighters eventually do. Future HOFer.

My opinion on Rampage is....dude, what happened to you?

Been a huge Rampage fan for years. Probably physically the strongest natural-strength-wise fighter in MMA.

Easy to market for Dana, a big ppv draw since day one. Wish his attitude was more of gratitude for his career/marketability, since his personality is likable when he isn't upset at the UFC. One can only imagine what his career would be like if he dedicated himself full-time like say GSP. Will always support Rampage and be a fan.

Rampage is going to show up fat and lazy and have his ass handed to him. Oddsmakers are being nice to rampage.

Since this is Rampage's swan song I hope he wins just to piss off Dana as he leaves.

Rampage is a bum. He's as bad as Tito these days with the excuses. I'm just sick of his bullshit.

I think he is an unrealistic crybaby who shifts the blame consistently. At one point hewas a great fighter, but now he is just another guy there for a paycheck.

I think Rampage is still a great fighter with tons of potential, I am still a big fan, but unfortunately he's a guy who neglects the rest of the MMA game, I'm sure he trains for it, but doesn't use it. He is a great wrestler, take these guys down and pound their faces in. It's really frustrating watching him fight sometimes, but you can't count him out though, he's has some bad performances, but he is still a very good fighter, he just needs to utilize more of his tools and stop being so one dimensional. I at least hope he goes out with a big win next Saturday.

Hoping for one last vintage Rampage performance.

Rampage circa 2007 whips on Glover, but this rendition of Rampage who just spams hooks and uppers and never really threatens with more of his tools? I'm not counting him out, but I don't have a ton of faith.

He needs his own show where he goes around slapping people randomly on the street

People are forgetting what a beast Rampage can be. He's still one of the strongest guys in the 205 division and one good counter can put almost anyone out. I'm hoping people doubting him will light that fire and he can get that KO before he leaves the UFC.

it all depends on his motivation. If he is motivated to go out on top, and put on a show for his fans then I could see him winning. If he is not 100% there that night he is getting TKO by Glover.

Back