Opinion on Rampage Jackson

Tomaabro

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It seems like Rampage has went from overrated to underrated. I really can't believe he's +160 on some oddsmakers websites.

Rampage is smart, he hand picked his opponent an overhyped fighter who's best win is a victory over Kyles Kingsbury with 1 fight left on his contract.

Let me remind some of you Rampage has fought and beat some of the best guys at 205. Glover has not. That is all.

Out of all the adjectives used to describe Rampage, I've never heard anybody refer to him as smart.

hes got a real good style matchup, but i also think glover is a really tough fight - he can tko or sub rampage, although i also can see rampage winning

i think rampage is a 2-1 underdog, personally if not more - but i also will be rooting for him excessively - counter left hook ko would be solid

Completely agree that Glover is FAR too big a favorite here. That being said, I think it's because people feel Rampage is done. Just gonna show up, fulfill the last fight of his contract, make his money, and be done with it. Because I'd take Glover to beat Bader, and Bader just easily handled Rampage. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming we'll get a much better version in this one. Hopefully I'm right.

It'll,be fun to see Rampage throwing down again

Yes it will . Rampage is still very dangerous if it comes down to a striking comp. name the last person that actually engaged rampage outside of bones and it ended up with him koing someone

dude's got power. not much else though.

oh, he's got tons of excuses for his shortcomings as well.

Out of all the adjectives used to describe Rampage, I've never heard anybody refer to him as smart.

Me either. But dude went from being poor to being a millionaire so he's gotta at least have an IQ of 80 or so.

He went from a decent fighter who had skills that took him to the top which soon seemed to deteriorate as he reached the top. crying about money and having a shitty attitude about everything makes me wonder why people can still find ways to root for him.

Rampage is fighting for a paycheck. He hasn't looked good in forever. Let's hope Page worked on his take down defense and brings some game.

Rampage is criminally underrated on this forum. Gonna be lots of sad bandwagoners after UFC on FOX. Rampage is not Kyle Kingsbury.

Because rampage has been unmotivated from what i hear and he has lost some fights he shouldve won. Then makes excuses and complains its like dude youre rich stop bitching.

Rampage is fighting for a paycheck. He hasn't looked good in forever. Let's hope Page worked on his take down defense and brings some game.

He shrugged off Jon Jones takedowns left and right. People seem to misinterpret going into a fight against a wrestler with two shot knees as having poor TDD. Surely you have seen a Rampage fight besides his last one?

Me either. But dude went from being poor to being a millionaire so he's gotta at least have an IQ of 80 or so.

Tons of morons are millionaires though. it's not a stamp of approval as far as intelligence goes.

Look at Johnny Knoxville for christ sake. he's a millionaire and he did it by having people punch him in the nuts on camera basically. not exactly mensa material right there.

Tons of morons are millionaires though. it's not a stamp of approval as far as intelligence goes.

I said IQ of 80. he's no genius that is clear

He went from a decent fighter who had skills that took him to the top which soon seemed to deteriorate as he reached the top. crying about money and having a shitty attitude about everything makes me wonder why people can still find ways to root for him.

Pride never die !

Rampage is not smart lol, I can tell you that much.

Could go either way, but of course rampage is the underdog.

Glover has loads of hype and people see rampage as a has-been.

I'm just hoping rampage slams glover. However unlikely that may be...

Back