Opinion on Media Bias

What scandals of Hilary would you like the media to further report on? The emails? Benghazi?

They've already covered this stuff in detail, and there's nothing else new for them to report. On the other hand, Trump gives them fresh material almost each day. Pretty sure if Hilary was saying stupid stuff everyday, they would want to cover that too.

Even in the absence of anything real to report negatively on her, they make shit up. Like the New York Times running a hit piece on her for her "new" gesture of putting her hand on her heart.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/style/hillary-clinton-hand-on-heart-michelle-obama.html

And then it turned out that there have been pictures of her doing that for decades. No retraction, of course...

If there's a single example of something that bad with regard to Trump from the mainstream media, I'd love to see it.

European social democracies are like the Scandinavian nations are, within reason, legitimate comparisons. Venezuela isn't. You're being stupid on purpose. Stop it. It's bad for political discourse.

No, Even those Countries are having problems. Maybe you're the one being stupid on purpose.

Media is left leaning. Has been for a very long time, and will continue to do so unless it stops being profitable.

Media for the most part are sane and normal people who HAPPEN to be left leaning like most normal, sane people. Just a microcosm of society. Educated people are generally left leaning. Can you imagine what a Trump supporting media would look like? Remember the Bushwhackers?

They don't need to be making money when they got billionaire sugar daddies. That's why they don't care that they're losing money and lots of it. Their business is trying to shape reality with their narratives.

where is your evidence that theyre losing money?

Media for the most part are sane and normal people who HAPPEN to be left leaning like most normal, sane people. Just a microcosm of society. Educated people are generally left leaning. Can you imagine what a Trump supporting media would look like? Remember the Bushwhackers?
You sound insane to me.

You sound insane to me.

I'm sure I do when the stats don't agree with your opinion. The media is largely made up with highly educated intelligent people (with the exception of FoxNews) It is no surprise that these educated intelligent people are generally left leaning as most people like that are. It's not really that hard. Right wing media has people like Hannity (not intelligent or educated)

Fox is obviously ridiculously slanted. Msnbc is as well but not as much as some would lead you to believe. Maddow for example is not afraid to call out dems. CNN remains the standard and is as close to neutral as we get in this country. At least they and Msnbc pretend to be neutral. More than can be said for Fox

Do you consider the media and news biased? I saw this from Chris Cuomo on CNN and wondered what the general opinion is on if it exists at all

hang-noose-fit-for-a-traitor.jpg

espn losing subscriptions is what you came up with to support that? fair enough.
It was an example, and yes, it's losing ~30 million dollars and still does not care. It's not that difficult to find out more. It is, also, of no matter to me whether you stick to your narrative or rethink your position based on more up to date information.

One would also imagine that any business with only 6% trust from its customer base would be hard pressed to find out ways to provide a better product. When the MSM doesn't care it tells us whether their intent is on making money or being a propaganda arm of the elite.

It was an example, and yes, it's losing ~30 million dollars and still does not care. It's not that difficult to find out more. It is, also, of no matter to me whether you stick to your narrative or rethink your position based on more up to date information.

One would also imagine that any business with only 6% trust from its customer base would be hard pressed to find out ways to provide a better product. When the MSM doesn't care it tells us whether their intent is on making money or being a propaganda arm of the elite.

so how will they continue to exist if they do not turn a profit? no examples of parent companies or news media losing money? espn as a whole losing money and not caring?

I always assumed it was like 75-85% left leaning. After all these scandals and terrible coverage it's safe to say 98%

They are even censoring search engines and social medias now.

I pray this country isn't as dullard as it appears.

Back