Only 1 more week until the GOAT returns!

Holly Holm? Idk about being GOAT but she'll forever be in my good graces for that head kick.

I didn't even know that Anderson Silva was fighting! Great news

This is bad even for sherdog autistic standards

conor will cement his GOAT status by beating cowboy !!!!
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
LoL, I liked your old AV better... that shit was mesmerizing for a simple mind such as mine...
<Fedor23>

That acronym is not attached to fighters who quit in record timing ( I have no problem with goats who have tapped but not before trying to defend). Conor is a helluva stand up fighter - cant be denied.
I'll stop there.
It's attached to anyone who's the greatest of all time, which Conor is. Besides, what you're saying about quitting and defenses is nonsense.

It's attached to anyone who's the greatest of all time, which Conor is. Besides, what you're saying about quitting and defenses is nonsense.
Not in my book my friend. To call him the greatest of all time is just plain silly. A joke.
Khabib " uncle" was worse. It was a jaw dropper. The cat barely had his arm across his face and Conor IMMEDIATELY was in ok, no mas - stop...tapptity tap. Goats dont do that. I respect a guy tapping to strikes cause ref maybe being a little ambitious in letting fight go ( the damage and how it could effect him further) more than what McGregor has demonstrated in past. I mean - that's just sad......and I still consider Conor a current elite 155er ( at least for now).

conor will cement his GOAT status by beating cowboy !!!!
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
I didn’t know that a guy who is 4-6 in his last 10 was the key to cementing GOAT status.

Neat.

What’s this about goats? He’s raping goats now? Or did he punch a goat and it didn’t feel a thing?

<DCWhoa><Y2JSmirk><PlusJuan><WellThere>
giphy.gif

I don’t care how many ufc total wins or finishes cowboy has he’s a gate keeper why would TS call him the GOAT?

Meh, GOATS are leased and returned all the time with minimal effort.

http://www.rentaruminant.com/goats-for-land-clearing.html

6395290.jpg

Goats are natural climbers and enjoy steep or rough terrain. They can go
places that clearing machinery cannot.

A goat wrangler stays on site to take care of the herd. And there may be a
small amount of brush cutting that the goat wrangler will take care of by hand.
This will account for the portion of the plant that the goats do not eat. (woody stalks etc.) We do not remove debris from the site or haul it away

When the goats have finished clearing the land, they are herded back into the
trailer, the fence is removed. And the land is clear of vegetation.

On a side note, I hear that Leprachaun pensioner punching, tapping rapist is gonna be fighting again soon. Did'ya hear about that?

When did they add Fedor, Jones, Silva or Georges to the card?
<{chips}>

I hope he gets pummelled and he fades into distant memory.

Back