Only 1 more week until the GOAT returns!

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m so excited! Never been this excited before! The Mac is back!

Who’s excited

Never cared either way before, but I miss the spectacle... Almost feels like Brocktober.

Something always happens.

KS8jUg.gif

Last edited:
conor will cement his GOAT status by beat cowboy !!!!
That acronym is not attached to fighters who quit in record timing ( I have no problem with goats who have tapped but not before trying to defend). Conor is a helluva stand up fighter - cant be denied.
I'll stop there.

Never cared either way before, but I miss the spectacle... Almost feels like Brocktober.

Something always happens.

KS8jUg.gif
Notice you cant even count 1 Mississippi before the uncle up.

Hes the GOAT for diff reasons than Fedor or GSP.

Hes the GOAT like Hondas the GOAT female fighter.

...for what they did for MMA, well, for Danas pockets anyway.

That acronym is not attached to fighters who quit in record timing ( I have no problem with goats who have tapped but not before trying to defend). Conor is a helluva stand up fighter - cant be denied.
I'll stop there.
I didn’t know that a guy who is 4-6 in his last 10 was the key to cementing GOAT status.

Neat.
bros I was trolling ...

Last edited:
I'll stop there.
Let's honest though. That acronym is attached to 2/3 of fighters here on sherdog these days.

I saw several GOATs at a farm the other day.The farm was open for children, and my children fed them grass and vegetables. GOATs are great, but misunderstood on this forum.

bro I was trolling ...
I'm just getting into lucid state now but when it comes to Conor, u just never know. He did win multi weight titles so it could be tough to ascertain.........

I'm just getting into lucid state now but when it comes to Conor, u just never know. He did win multi weight titles so it could be tough to ascertain.........
well we both know that you re a champ until you defend ;).

Let's honest though. That acronym is attached to 2/3 of fighters here on sherdog these days.
I admit- it's a rather subjective area. I even have my own goat system ( but not 66% but I know you were being facetious- I know what u meant)

Back