Opinion Onion update - Fox news debuts channel covering AOC

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.theonion.com/fox-news-d...r&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_content=Main

Excerpt:

NEW YORK—As part of its effort to provide the most comprehensive reporting possible on the freshman congresswoman, Fox News announced Wednesday the debut of a new premium television channel that will offer continuous, around-the-clock updates on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). “For an extra $8.99 per month, you’ll have an all-access pass to the AOC Zone, which features wall-to-wall coverage of every word Ocasio-Cortez utters, as well as in-depth analysis of her wardrobe and any videos we’re able to dig up from her college days,” said Fox spokesperson Avery Mattison, adding that the new channel will include uninterrupted live footage of the 29-year-old representative every time she appears in public, along with nonstop commentary from a 12-person panel of experts.

I thought this was a good read.

Thoughts? Do you think they cover her enough? I hear she danced in college. C'mon boys, lets gossip.

Trump is a dumpster fire train wreck Russian agent and the best his cult can do is demonize and obsess about a cute chick that danced one time in college.

...and the best his cult can do is demonize and obsess about a cute chick that danced one time in college.
Or an 11 year old boy dressed as a girl, with knowledge of K, dancing half-naked in a gay club for pedophiles to throw dollar bills at.

Or a 10 year old boy dressed as a girl being 'artfully' photographed next to a naked tranny whose junk was inches from the boys face.

The fucking nerve of these people, right?

Or an 11 year old boy dressed as a girl, with knowledge of K, dancing half-naked in a gay club for pedophiles to throw dollar bills at.

Or a 10 year old boy dressed as a girl being 'artfully' photographed next to a naked tranny whose junk was inches from the boys face.

Ok, weirdo.

<Varys01>

https://www.theonion.com/fox-news-d...r&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_content=Main

Excerpt:

NEW YORK—As part of its effort to provide the most comprehensive reporting possible on the freshman congresswoman, Fox News announced Wednesday the debut of a new premium television channel that will offer continuous, around-the-clock updates on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). “For an extra $8.99 per month, you’ll have an all-access pass to the AOC Zone, which features wall-to-wall coverage of every word Ocasio-Cortez utters, as well as in-depth analysis of her wardrobe and any videos we’re able to dig up from her college days,” said Fox spokesperson Avery Mattison, adding that the new channel will include uninterrupted live footage of the 29-year-old representative every time she appears in public, along with nonstop commentary from a 12-person panel of experts.

Thoughts? Do you think they cover her enough? I hear she danced in college. C'mon boys, lets gossip.
Funny thing is, every time she opens her mouth she's gold. The human meme generator. I honestly can't see how she got a vote.

The human meme generator.
bingley-giggles.gif

Funny thing is, every time she opens her mouth she's gold. The human meme generator. I honestly can't see how she got a vote.
Lol I guess the Jews fixed the election!

<{1-1}>

Last edited:

<JagsKiddingMe>

Excerpt:

Tranny pics?

Honest queation: Has the Onion ever been funny? Because I cant think of a single article from them that was actually humorous.

Honest queation: Has the Onion ever been funny? Because I cant think of a single article from them that was actually humorous.
Article linked in the OP is pretty funny for people who don't automatically shift into triggered tribesmen when Fox News is criticized.

U.S.—On a special Celebrity Jeopardy! event aired Wednesday night, President Donald Trump, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin broke all records for the lowest-scoring Jeopardy! game in history.

All three contestants quickly plummeted into the negative scores, each of them staying neck and neck for the lowest score throughout the game.

"This country lies south of Canada and north of Mexico," Trebek said calmly as Palin picked "Basic Geography" for $200 to kick off the game.

The contestants furrowed their brows as time counted down before Ocasio-Cortez finally buzzed in. "Um, the electoral college? Steamboats? No, wait---Canada!" she said hesitantly.

A baffled Trebek shook his head. "No, I'm sorry---"

"Oh, sorry! Where is Canada?" Ocasio-Cortez interrupted.

At this, Palin buzzed in. "It's in the Antarctic. Very cold!"

"Wrong!" Trump chimed in loudly before Trebek could stop the exchange. "So wrong! I am an expert in basic geology. I know lots of powerful people in basic geology. The correct answer is the Rocky Mountains---sorry, Who is the Rocky Mountains? Great song by Jim Denver. I'll take Basic Geology again for $400."

Palin then attempted to sing a few bars of "Rocky Mountain High" but was clearly confusing the song with "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.

At one point, Trump attempted to bet $5.7 billion on a Daily Double question in order to make enough money to fund his wall but was informed by Trebek that since his current total was only $-9,600, he wouldn't be able to wager that much.

These hijinks continued for the length of the episode before all three were disqualified ahead of Final Jeopardy for being tens of thousands of dollars in the red.

After the episode aired, Republicans quickly praised Trump's brilliant strategy, while Democrats blamed Ocasio-Cortez's poor performance on systemic misogyny. Sarah Palin was offered a reality show covering her experiences.

Trump is a dumpster fire train wreck Russian agent and the best his cult can do is demonize and obsess about a cute chick that danced one time in college.
Tell us more about obsessing, please.

This is how you can tell a right wing republican from the rest : absent sense of humour

Back