Who you got?

• Regian Eersel

• Islam Murtazaev

• Stamp

• Ritu Phogat

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Winter Warriors"

I like it, I like it a lot

Not a giant fan of these early PBPs tho to be honest, so used to them popping up mere hours before the event so I always get excited and when I find out it's like a day of wait I get sad :(

82369-2592667.png

I think Phogat will win this but I'm a Stamp Fairtex fan, I'm not sure she'll be able to deal with Ritu's wrestling at this point in her career.

Hey, Sherdoggers, check out my interview with Buchecha before his match tomorrow. I'm really curious to see how he fares against Ji Won Kang, who is a tougher test than Braddock. It is a classic striker vs. grappler matchup, I didn't expect One to put them one against the other so early since they are both rising stars in the heavyweight division. Who will take this one home, in your opinion?

(00:00) Intro
(01:45) Cornering his friend and roommate Antonio Carlos Jr.
(04:34) His feelings before his MMA debut at One: Revolution
(05:58) What was going through his mind
(08:18) Choking Anderson Silva
(09:45) Not training with the gi in a while
(11:14) Preparing for Ji Won Kang
(15:20) Outro

Excellent interview. Especially when Buchecha discusses how he trained striking with southpaws since Ji Won Kang's a really good southpaw striker. You make the subject comfortable and ask cool questions.

The fight is tough to call. I wonder how that long flight from FL might affect him. My degree of certainty is close to 50% on my picks on this card. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good interviews.

Why exactly couldn't they do the card that was gonna feature Tonon vs. Le and Mighty Mouse vs. Rodtang this week again? I thought the excuse was about covid cases in Singapore, but the other events One is doing in December are also in Singapore... I'm disappointed since I was really looking forward for Tonon and Le to go at it.

Why exactly couldn't they do the card that was gonna feature Tonon vs. Le and Mighty Mouse vs. Rodtang this week again? I thought the excuse was about covid cases in Singapore, but the other events One is doing in December are also in Singapore... I'm disappointed since I was really looking forward for Tonon and Le to go at it.
They want a full arena for that event and they currently cant do that, sure there is also travel issues with singapore under lockdown again.

They want a full arena for that event and they currently cant do that, sure there is also travel issues with singapore under lockdown again.

Omni or CoronAids?

YouTube chatting popping off already. There's absolutely thousands of us enjoying the pre-fight festivities.

I'm hoping for a good, clean event.

Live in 26 minutes.

ritu by jon fitch but i'd rather see stamp murk her.

Hope Stamp wins but her gound game got a long way to go. It is starting and the intro is funny an entire nation behind her, I live in Thailand am here now and most people do not know her.

Time to chill and watch some fights!

Going with the Japanese guy here. Good luck to him getting home.

Output could be a little more, but Wakamatsu is no joke. Comfortable and classy first round.

mainland chinese fighters easily break and you rarely see them make a comeback in the fight.

Back