PBP ONE Winter Warriors Friday Dec. 3 7:30am EST PBP Discussion Thread

Who you got?

• Regian Eersel

• Islam Murtazaev

• Stamp

• Ritu Phogat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey if you enjoy it that's cool EC. To each their own. I'm not judgey.

MMA Prop bets and betting through certain guaranteed venues makes crazy money. Plus swing shit over to crypto....

When I was burning through cash I'd nab 4k post taxes a month easy.

I liked the post fight interview from Regian. Basically acknowledging that he was a bit sloppy and his skills need polishing. Could've finished Islam with better precision imo. He's a beast though. His insane conditioning got him this victory.
After the first round I really thouhgt that Regian would eventually start walking Islam down and stop him. It was not Regian's conditioning that got him the win, he was simply superior. Many fighters would have folder to Regian's pressure.

I'm sure you would have survived much longer against Buchecha.
Guarantee you I wouldn’t have tapped to that until it went under the chin, been doing BJJ and Combat Sambo for over 10 years, yeah I’m sure the pain was crazy but that’s the only thing that did was cause pain. No risk of being put out.

Guarantee you I wouldn’t have tapped to that until it went under the chin, been doing BJJ and Combat Sambo for over 10 years, yeah I’m sure the pain was crazy but that’s the only thing that did was cause pain. No risk of being put out.

You can get put out by chokes that aren't under the chin dude. Not so much a crank but if someone knows what they're doing they can put you to sleep, there's a whole section on it on a Danaher DVD I have.

One Championships free fights!!!

Not sure how a org that preaches honesty and honor claim they made a profit by selling their own stuff intellecual rights to themselves and not even can pay themselves. While they claim profits in the millions. Now claiming in merger with US-listed SPAC Gores Holdings VII. Such weird news and none of it confirmed.

Just enjoy the fights ...

Back