One of the worst night of fights of the year

Conor vs anybody

I know it will whip the forum into a frenzy

We need something in this 3 wk gap

Sadly you hopped of the wagon tho and won't be riding with me tho

<2>

I'm still interested in seeing him fight, but they are really lobbing him a soft ball with Cowboy.

How are you going to fight the guy who Gaethje just knocked out, when Gaethje doesn't have a fight lined up?

Yeah the slow end was a little odd, assume a broken orbital was the reason for it. Still that and the co-main had me more excited than the entire UFC card. Still don't know what happened to Jacare, was he that scared of Jan after seeing Rockhold get run over.
Jacare is a 40 year old man dealing with mental illness and depression thats best days are in past.

Jacare is a 40 year old man dealing with mental illness and depression thats best days are in past.
Fucking sad deterioration of a great fighter. Still can't believe how quickly he's gone from KO'ing Weidman and almost beating Gastelum to what we saw tonight.

Fucking sad deterioration of a great fighter. Still can't believe how quickly he's gone from KO'ing Weidman and almost beating Gastelum to what we saw tonight.
Thats fighting, some guys fall out of there prime within 1 fight. I just hope he retires and competes on the grappling circuit instead of becoming a punching bag to put younger fighters over

giphy.gif

Would either be this, the Texas card topped by RDA/Edwards, or Mexico. These are all bottom tier and are below other stinkers Thompson/Pettis and Moicano/KZ because those at least had sick ko's in the main events. All three Canada cards were pretty bad, as well as 234 Australia, and 237 in Brazil. The Russia cards were kind of whatever too.

Back