Crime One of the officers involved in Breona case accused of sexual assault

Not much one can say here without some actual evidence. Seems plausible though. Our President-Elect has been credibly accused of sexual assault, so I wouldn't be surprised if rapists were emboldened having him in office.

The current president is also credibly accused of rape & assault with pending cases waiting rapists are already emboldened having him in office.

The current president is also credibly accused of rape & assault with pending cases waiting rapists are already emboldened having him in office.

He lost in a landslide. He's irrelevant and has been for some time.

Bullshit.

Also, this has fuckall to do with the legal shooting of Taylor.

Oh i see, bullshit then..I’m all for women being able to get justice but the whole wait years to accuse thing has never sat right with me.

Me too(not in the social justice way). Having taught rape defense and prevention for five years, I know that some women refuse to speak up for fear and shame, but I am so skeptical when it happens because someone is suddenly in the news. If she had written some electronic time stamped doc, I would 100% believe her. I know there are shitbag cops that would take advantage of women, and I have known some, but I have my doubts

In a landslide? with almost 71 million votes? the second most all time? that's a landslide? okay, clown show.

He won 306-232

Biden is up 290-214 and if Biden gets Georgia and Trump gets NC and AK as it is looking. The score will be 306-232

So yes a landslide is correct based on Trump and Kellyanne Conway's definition. and lol @ Bringing up popular vote when he lost that by more than 5 million votes and lost it in 2016 but still said it was a landslide despite losing it.

Back