Crime One of the officers involved in Breona case accused of sexual assault

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

A
woman has come forward with a lawsuit claiming that Brett Harkinson-the officer charged with the sole crime in Taylor’s death, sexually assaulted her. She claims the two were friends and messaged each other on snap chat. While harkinson was working at a bar, this woman came in and got drunk. She claims he took her home to save her an Uber fair and then invited himself to her apartment. She claims she passed out and he raped her. She then claims that he messaged her later and tried to make it look consensual.

Is this credible?

I don’t know. I would want to see the messages they sent back and forth and afterwards. If his message was “hey that was fun, when can I see you again” it seems consensual vs “hey, about last night, call me” doesn’t imo. I will say from experience, when working a bar job in uniform, girls throw their vjj’s at cops constantly. Constantly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...ding-to-lawsuit/ar-BB1aTLMD?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I have quite a few bar stories, but one sticks out.

I was working a bar job one night and I had a girl that kept trying to grind on my leg and I kept rebuffing her. Later, she showed me she had no underwear on and tried to guide my hand under her skirt. I showed her my wedding ring and told her I wasn’t interested but she wouldn’t stop. The bar owner kicked her out and banned her from the bar when she saw what was happening. The girl then got stopped for dui and she claimed that she was my girlfriend. But when asked what my first name was, she couldn’t say because only my last name was on the nameplate.

A woman has come forward with a lawsuit claiming that Brett Harkinson-the officer charged with the sole crime in Taylor’s death, sexually assaulted her. She claims the two were friends and messaged each other on snap chat. While harkinson was working at a bar, this woman came in and got drunk. She claims he took her home to save her an Uber fair and then invited himself to her apartment. She claims she passed out and he raped her. She then claims that he messaged her later and tried to make it look consensual.

Is this credible?

I don’t know. I would want to see the messages they sent back and forth and afterwards. If his message was “hey that was fun, when can I see you again” it seems consensual vs “hey, about last night, call me” doesn’t imo. I will say from experience, when working a bar job in uniform, girls throw their vjj’s at cops constantly. Constantly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...ding-to-lawsuit/ar-BB1aTLMD?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Don't fuck women that are wasted, it is the wrong thing to do.

Don't fuck women that are wasted, it is the wrong thing to do.

I always told guys not to shit where they eat. Some guys do. Some guys are now married to the women they took home after a bar job. Even had I been single, that is not something I would do. I don’t like sluts.

I also think that this “me too” moment reeks of a money grab lawsuit, hence the no filing of a criminal case. She probably thinks a jury will look at his involvement with Taylor and thinks a jury will award her lots of money. It didn’t say whether she is suing the department as well for hiring him or even the bar-which is something I would expect.

Not much one can say here without some actual evidence. Seems plausible though. Our President-Elect has been credibly accused of sexual assault, so I wouldn't be surprised if rapists were emboldened having him in office.

Apparently. Another woman came forward on the same day-June 4. What are the odds. Both girls come out with their story on social media the same day. The second girl claims it was reported, but there is absolutely no record of that occurring. The first girl, Borders, claims she did not report this in 2018 because she was afraid of retaliation.

She states that he invite himself in, and while she took off all her clothes to change, she fell down and passed out to awaken as he “painfully penetrated her.” I wonder if the officer has any of the texts they exchanged, which would be interesting if she engaged him in conversation after the “violent” sexual attack. The second girl claims she was drunk and he gave her a ride home while caressing her leg and attempting to kiss her.

If he did those things, especially the rape, he deserves to have his dick chopped off. But I am always suspect of allegations that come out years later when someone is in the news. Did this guy get “kavanaughed?”or is he a total piece of shit?

Not much one can say here without some actual evidence. Seems plausible though. Our President-Elect has been credibly accused of sexual assault, so I wouldn't be surprised if rapists were emboldened having him in office.

If he is guilty, it had absolutely nothing to do with trump. Predators gonna predator. But as I said, I am always skeptical when accusations come out years after the fact when there is no proof that it occurred.

Lolol you aren’t serious about your president elect comment are you?
27 and counting, including his ex wife.
https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

trump literally is court ordered right now to provide a semen sample lolol.

His own wife accused him of rape.Think about that.
<Dany07>

A woman has come forward with a lawsuit claiming that Brett Harkinson-the officer charged with the sole crime in Taylor’s death, sexually assaulted her. She claims the two were friends and messaged each other on snap chat. While harkinson was working at a bar, this woman came in and got drunk. She claims he took her home to save her an Uber fair and then invited himself to her apartment. She claims she passed out and he raped her. She then claims that he messaged her later and tried to make it look consensual.

Is this credible?

And it took her 2 years to decide that it wasn't consensual? GTFO

Is this credible?

Seems off the surface it’s a bs charge, but he isn’t to smart playing with fire like that..he has to know he has a target on his back.
I agree on not shitting where you eat philosophy...it never works.

By Bidens believe all women (except Tara Reade) policy, then this cop is guilty.

Seems off the surface it’s a bs charge, but he isn’t to smart playing with fire like that..he has to know he has a target on his back.
I agree on not shitting where you eat philosophy...it never works.

These claims are years old

Back