One of the many awesome moments in Cruz/Garbrandt (GIF)

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The disrespect lol. Their trash-talking roles reversed once they stepped inside the cage.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That was what, the only move in the whole fight where he dodged all of Dominick's punches??
And that gay dance at the end, Jesus.

I thought cruz was a lot smarter than that, all he had to do was set it up with a feint to know where garbrandt's head would be at.

Can you also post the gif of Cody getting knocked down in the fight as well?

Flyweight and bantamweight should merge the talent in both classes is horrible

That was what, the only move in the whole fight where he dodged all of Dominick's punches??

I thought cruz was a lot smarter than that, all he had to do was set it up with a feint to know where garbrandt's head would be at.

Just appreciate it bruh, cruz is my favourite fighter.great fight by both fighters

I like Cruz but man what a fucking performance from Cody! Did not see that coming at all.

I could do that. I could also post 3 GIFS of Cruz getting knocked down 3 separate times.

Hard not to be a fan of Cody after that. I'm off for a neck tat.

No love be like:

Photo_Rerun.gif

Love how cruz throws his arms up, dude can't handle the taste of his own medicine

What a great day !
Ronda retires and we have a new champ !

#andnew

Sick performance. I fucking yelled at the TV after he dropped him hard the first time and just stood there. I believe he could have finished it if he went in for the kill.
He's the future and I have a feeling we might get an immediate rematch.

HAHA are you crying bro?

Cody never got knocked down. He got tagged once in the second round

I can however show you 5 different gifs of Cruz getting knocked down

i'm not gonna lie, Cody's pretty fly for a white guy.

Back