One of the many awesome moments in Cruz/Garbrandt (GIF)

The answer is right in there. Concentrate!
He lost that round bro <41>damm taunts are huge in the figth game, also u won when u land something, but this matrix shit is good for the the show

LOL Cruz got Cruz'd in there

giphy.gif

Codys a fucking animal man. Never saw such a great performance coming!

He lost that round bro <41>damm taunts are huge in the figth game, also u won when u land something, but this matrix shit is good for the the show
This is in the 4th round. Cody dominated the 4th round.

That was 10/10 confidence. It was obvious he wasn't leaving that ring without taking that belt.

Cody was in the zone last night.

That entire sequence where he was knocking Dom on his ass over and over while doing mime poses to troll him was even better.

Is this A. Silvia vs Forrest Griffin?

Not at all, it was a competitive fight, Cruz had some moments, but Cody fought the perfect fight, made 0 mistakes it seemed like, and he gained tons of fans, plus I feel he will be marketable

That was a gay one, be had a cooler won where he did some rodeo thing with his hips and his hand did the lasso. I think it was in the earlier rounds

WAR COGOR

That was what, the only move in the whole fight where he dodged all of Dominick's punches??
And that gay dance at the end, Jesus.

I thought cruz was a lot smarter than that, all he had to do was set it up with a feint to know where garbrandt's head would be at.

Can you also post the gif of Cody getting knocked down in the fight as well?

He wanted to post Doms knockdowns but the aerver couldn't handle all that data

That was a gay one, be had a cooler won where he did some rodeo thing with his hips and his hand did the lasso. I think it was in the earlier rounds

WAR COGOR
Too little too late with that lasso, Lesnar already caught crazy horse with that. Cody was on fire

Back